Invalid [Server Ban] Appeal - Sensei ~

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Sensei ~, Jul 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sensei ~

Sensei ~ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

Alternate accounts

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Sensei ~

When did it happen?
    19.07.2018 18:09

What's the specified reason?
    Exploiting map

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Hey guys, i just got banned for 2 weeks and i know, it's not really a valid appeal but i still wanna try because... "Exploiting the map" there huh? Never did that, just surfed however on a valid way withount doing anything wrong... I mean... The map we played.. there was a blackdoor which is a shortcut to finish the map.. since when is it not allowed, to use such a shortcut to complete the map? Where does it say : Hey, don't get into this secret way to finish the map... It's not a bug or something else which would be used to "exploit" a map.
    On other servers this way is normal too, so why did i get a ban there exactly? can some1 tell me that?
    So the Admin just saw the time and thinks : Oh, this can't be, let's ban this guy?
    Surfing here since years and never ever has smthng like that happened to me before so why now on a map where it's a valid way to finish the map? Even tho if i can't appeal which would be totally unpolite here for banning some1 without even a real reason and even tho if there is a reason in this and it's not allowed to surf that way... why even having the map being on the server when a normal way is a bug in your eyes which is not allowed to surf...
    And how the hell should i know that this way is not allowed to surf?
    I just wanna know exactly why i got banned there for just surfing... and not abusing anything at all or smthng similar..
    Or just an unban.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  2. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't know what shit server's you are playing on, but the way you used is definitely not the normal way. Try using this route on other well-known surfservers of other communities and get banned there as well, maybe even permanently.
    That's exactly the point, it's not a valid way to finish the map. This teleport has only one purpose. It's meant to be used in Bonus 2 where you have to collect a stupid coin right above the end of the map, where you need a lot more speed in order to reach it.
    Not in my eyes. In the eyes of the mapmaker and literally every other surfer.
    I've never seen you. So your almost 6days of playtime aside, you should've started to question yourself why all the other regulars (zacki, hyy, Motte, Koga, me...) haven't used that "shortcut" either. But you were busy finishing it (I dont exactly remember) 20(?) times instead?
    I mean I would've understand if you found a shortcut that would've made your time 3secs faster, that you are going to grind it, to keep the record. but honestly? you shortened the map by 15secs down to 15secs?

Anyways. tl;dr Appeal invalid and therefore declined. Cannot appeal bans shorter than 6 months.

closing and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.