Rejected [Server Ban] Appeal - LSlade

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by LSlade, Jun 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSlade

LSlade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

Alternate accounts

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    LSlade

When did it happen?
    22.06.2018 19:16

What's the specified reason?
    Aimbot

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    This is starting to feel like Groundhog Day, to be honest.

I figured a second ban was coming which is why I've been recording my gaming sessions ever since the last ban [​IMG]. Again, I'm not hacking as I don't feel the need to and find it completely pointless. If you'd like any of my pov demos, feel free to ask, although the first videos I recorded were on OBS and, uhh, let's just say I didn't quite consider the resolution of the video, therefore making one of the videos 20 gb.

Anyway.
    Let's hope this issue gets resolved again.

Thanks.

2. DavisLF3

DavisLF3 Not a weeb, just retarded. Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So with less than 20 hours you can play like that?
    Show us your main at least.
    Also explain why you're decent at sniper but literally can't do anything with another class.

3. LSlade

LSlade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As I've said, both on my Introduction thread and my first ban appeal, I've been playing this game ever since it went F2P on and off through multiple accounts.
    As I've also said, I cannot remember those accounts' information and/or customURLs if there were any.

I still fail to see how hours are relevant to this ban appeal, or my first one.

4. DavisLF3

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You've lost your main account password AND your previous name? I'm pretty sure you can find it again, that's the best proof you can show us.

5. LSlade

LSlade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Also, here are the actual POV .demo files:
    Click me.

I would upload the OBS videos but, they're like 40 gb in total and multiple hours long.

EDIT:
    I doubt that. As said before, I fail to see how hours are relevant and drudging through my memory to find an username/password combo that I might've used in the past isn't something I'm looking forward to do.

6. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You have to list all and any alternate account you own and account which can be linked to you.
    Failure to do so will lead into your appeal getting denied.

7. LSlade

LSlade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That hardly seems fair, especially when I'm providing pov demos that can prove my innocence.

Oh, well.

8. DavisLF3

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  9. LSlade

LSlade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That's very easy to explain, actually.
    I also stop playing when you're not online due to, you know, being spawncamped by multiple people due to them thinking I'm hacking and/or people ghosting me by spectating me and broadcasting my position and/or getting the whole server to start votekicks/votebans on me.

Correlation doesn't imply causation.

I appreciate that you shared the .demos, although I won't watch them, because I know I play fair and square and without any third party software to enhance my gameplay.

10. DavisLF3

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    There was literally one time where you were spawncamped by one demo for like 20 secs when I was on, the other times you pretended to be afk or you just walked in your spawn for no reason.
    And according to the reports, you can easily play when i'm not online apparently, plus you somehow have the hook, so spawncamping is not a problem with that advantage.

11. LSlade

LSlade Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As for why I have the hook, a player on the Discord server gave me 1'000 AP when I first joined the servers.
    Secondly, I can easily play when you're online as well, something which I've done multiple times when you were online, be it playing or spectating me. I'm fairly sure the 20 gb video has footage of you on spectator for 15 minutes and me playing just fine.

Everyone needs a break from the constant spawncamping and/or focused death squads some people can form on that or other Trade servers (namely #1) and I take that break by standing in spawn, be it grappling to the walls or standing on the library thingie.

Do you actually have any suspicious ticks in your .demos that you want to tell us about or are you just going to keep using this "you go afk when I join" reasoning?

EDIT:
    I believe the player who gave me the AP's name was Danny on the Discord server.
    I could be mistaken.

12. DavisLF3

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Can you actually prove you're not hacking? Because right now you just don't want to prove your innocence.
    At least give us the name of the guy who gave you the activity points, even if it won't help you.

13. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.