Rejected [Server Ban] Appeal - lil nutt skrtt

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by lil nutt skrtt, Jun 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lil nutt skrtt

lil nutt skrtt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

Alternate accounts
    -

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    lil nutt skrtt

When did it happen?
    One of my dumb friends said the n word multiple times .. i know its the lamest excuse but it was actually him .. if the admin was on the server when i got on he shouldve noticed that i was talking first and after a few minutes someone else was talking ..

What's the specified reason?
    Racism

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Mainly because he got me banned .. i can give you his steam link if you want to ban him and check his voice to see if it was me or not

2. lil nutt skrtt

lil nutt skrtt Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    11.06.2018 17:18 is the time, i messed up the request

3. Duchess

Duchess Femme's bossy Sugar Lady Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hi. Thanks for putting in a ban appeal.
    I'm the one who initiated the ban. We had several reports of you (or whoever was on your account) and three other people abusing racial slurs. Our admin who was on at the time, Tyramore, had warned constantly that any racial slur was bannable.
    For anyone interested, the demo is below
    https://demos.f-o-g.eu/game3/176_57_128_36-27025/autorecord_11_06_2018_15_08_12-1508.zip
    Just around the time of 15:35, a bit passed tick 60k.
    You and another verbally read out loud and refused to accept that the word was bannable, and continued to use it. Along with this, your behavior was extremely toxic to accommodate the way the others acted as well.
    Honestly I don't buy into the whole "My friend said the n word a couple of times." Your account is your responsibility and who uses it is your responsibility. And a good amount of that demo as much as I hated to watch it because it was actually mind-numbing, you (or your "friend") spoke nearly the entire time.
    I believe in second chances so I'm willing to make the ban shorter, but genuinely if the behavior I saw on that demo is the way you and your "friends" act then I would rather not.

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The security of your account is the responsibility of yourself at all times.
    If a friend/brother/dog/whatever is abusing it, that's your own fault (see also the SSA).

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.