Accepted [Server Ban] Appeal - Jellal

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Pride, Jun 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pride

Pride Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: Lawless
    | steam3ID: [U:1:112484618]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:56242309
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072750346
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198072750346

Alternate accounts

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Jellal

When did it happen?
    03.06.2018 02:08

What's the specified reason?
    Aimbot

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Let me start off by saying that this is my second ban for cheating this year, and this time I was not even present in the server. Actually, this ban was a web ban without as much as a demo attached to it.

I'm by no means new to the community as my registration date might give away, and I've also been an admin here in the past. I can't think of a single reason that would make using any form of cheat worth it and I've never used anything close to aimbot. What I think is especially bad is that this ban was made through SourceBans and not during an actual in-game encounter. I am certainly not a fan of the lack of evidence. I'm no longer a very active member, I'll admit that much, but I've been registered for too long to not give a damn.

I've never met this admin named Ramses before, but I'll be patiently waiting for the actual reasoning and proof behind my ban.

2. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Alright so I took another look at the demo, it sure looks like triggerbot or something, but you miss quite a bit and there aren't really any insane impossible shots. So I'm just going to chalk it up to the lower tick-rate of the demo or a delay in it. Your ban has been lifted sorry for the inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.