Invalid [Server Ban] Appeal - Girl Whitney

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Girl Whitney, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girl Whitney

Girl Whitney Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: Girl Whitney
    | steam3ID: [U:1:42032043]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:21016021
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002297771
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198002297771

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Girl Whitney

When did it happen?
    29/10/2017 in the evening

What's the specified reason?
    apparently I was "annoying" people

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    So..I joined the server to enjoy some surfing and I also began asking for some advice for personal problems I have. There was people who wanted to listen to it and some who didn't, I told those who didn't to mute me, but then when I was telling my story I got muted for 120minutes (It made me a bit upset, but it was only 2 hours, so I accepted it even though I didn't understand why I got muted.). Then I wrote in the general chat that I am going to be back when my mute ends, so I left the server, but when I tried to join it 2-3 hours later it said that I have been banned, now I checked my ban and it says 1 day. I just don't understand and don't accept that decision. I mean why would an admin ban me out of pure spitefulness? I mean admins should be neutral and ban people if they break the rules, but this admin (Laos) clearly didn't like me and I can't accept the ban. I mean even if the ban ends before this post will be read, I still want you to know that this was unaccaptable.

And the server I got banned on was : Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Store | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu

Thank you.

2. Girl Whitney

Girl Whitney Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ah I just read that bans less than 6 months won't be handled, but my post is just to inform you and I would like to know if it was justified in your opinion.

3. Miller1989

Miller1989 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. Laos

Laos Expert Surfer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You can save the time making an admin report.
    You were muted a total of 6 times (1 time unbanned) within 2 months for either trolling or mic spamming.
    Thats why, after checking your comms, I banned your for one day.
    That aside, simply telling a story or asking for advice wont get you muted.
    What you were muted/banned for, was telling (a part of) your story a second/third time, with seemingly the only purpose to troll.
    Regarding the comments of certain players, this wasn't the first time this happened.

5. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Welp, your BAN was because you are a repeated micspammer, so deliberately breaking rules, according to the logs. 6 mutes in the past month results in a ban, that is perfectly justified. Your mute on the other hand was (I was told this) for telling a story day by day for a while now, resulting in you getting warned for repeating it a few days back. Although you ignored that and continued, which now got you a 6th mute and because of that a ban.
    All justified. You realized yourself that this ban appeal is invalid. Therefore, closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.