Invalid [Server Ban] Appeal - G:ECH0

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Double 0 Gecko, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double 0 Gecko

Double 0 Gecko Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

Alternate accounts

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    G:ECH0

When did it happen?
    11.06.2018 22:28

What's the specified reason?
    Spawncamping

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    So first of all, hello everyone, I know I haven't been on the forums very much recently, mostly because of school and things like that. However I have now come up from the fiery pit of doom in which all spy mains reside to appeal a ban that was issued to me concerning spawn camping.

I wouldn't usually battle something like this, especially considering the duration is only one day, but what stands out to me about this particular ban, is that almost none of the correct admin protocol was taken before banning me. I believe I saw one message in chat that read "you should probably step away from spawn". This didn't stand out to me either because it was sent by someone lacking an admin code next to their name, TA, JA, SA, replaced instead with VIP. Eventually I did stop spawn camping after maybe three minutes or so, which wasn't due to a slay by the admin or even a step away from spawn server message, but of my own free will. Then about five minutes later, I get kicked from the game with the standard ban message. This really ticked me off because I have been in FOG games where admins do nothing to spawn campers and in this situation I get banned right off the bat.

So that is my appeal, I hope you will take it into consideration. Thanks!

Gecko

2. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This appeal is invalid since you can't appeal bans that are under 6 months. And the admin who banned you was Faggot. He's not a trade admin which is why you never got slain and also why he didn't have an admin tag (that also explains why it took so long for you to get banned since he had to ask for permission and do it through sb).

This isn't the first time you've spawncamped any way so just sit it out.

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Invalid, cannot appeal bans shorter than 6 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.