Invalid [Server Ban] Appeal - Business Bear

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Business Bear³, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Business Bear³

Business Bear³ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

Alternate accounts

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Business Bear

When did it happen?
    2018-06-10 | 9:45PM

What's the specified reason?
    Abusing Ban system

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    I was banned for "Abusing report system", whereas the one report I sent was genuinely a concern for whereas the user "*~*" was cheating. I needed a Administrator to look into this situation (but because the Admins probably have this guy added, they have developed a bias towards my alleged accusations). Bare in mind, this wasnt a direct report for cheating, and morose as a "look into this for me" sorta deal.

At first I spectated the alleged cheater "*~*", and I began to notice he'd flick at the enemy team inside their spawn whilst walking out of spawn doors himself. I thought this was very fishy, but not enough to 110% conclude he should be looked at by admins. This guy later started to flick people behind the high tower (The map we were playing) many floors up, and it was this moment I decided to tell a admin to take a look.

And because the admins couldnt conclude that he was cheating (Because I asked them in all-chat POSSIBLY* making him toggle off), they decided to ban me for exactly 1 week and 12hrs.)

*This was my first ever REPORT against a player, and probably last, due to the shear amount of effort I have to spend due to these admins.

2. Wish For Wings

Wish For Wings Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    first off
    This isn't your first ever report against a player, you made 4 or so reports during today and 2 of them were on the same player so i came to see what was going on since i was also told that you were being toxic and were spawncamping, also when i joined, you tried to kick the same player you reported +2 other players for no reason at all, i asked you for the reason and you mostly just ignored me and told me to check the logs myself so i did and i didin't find anything out of the ordinary at all (except lenny binds), also looking through your chatlogs it seemed like you were the one who started to mock the said player and just started shittalking him and later on wanting to kick him afterwards. Also there is no need to do !calladmin when there are 2 active admins on the server... .Also the player you reportorted and thought was cheating "*~*" has actually played on the server for quite a while now with 107k points, instead of being calm and asking me and marce_ about it, you decided to do "!report" (even though we were both on the server) and started trying "ADMIN" "ADMIN". anyway, thats all i have to say for now.

also you cannot appeal a ban that is under 6 months

3. Marce_

Marce_ Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Adding to Wish For Wings reply;

When i joined server, you were calling other players retards and being totally arrogant in chat.
    Also you were trying to pick a fight with another player there and were doing !calladmin, even when i noted that I'm on the server as did other players too.
    When i asked you what is the problem, you just totally ignored me, but that was probably because you were busy posting lennys nor xDDDDD stuff.

http://stats.f-o-g.eu/player_histories/chat/3914031
    Chat logs for anyone interested.

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Invalid, can't appeal bans shorter than 6 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.