Rejected [Server Ban] Appeal - Anonymous I flux.tf

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Anonymous, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block

Alternate accounts
    None

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    Anonymous I flux.tf

When did it happen?
    10.05.2018 11:30

What's the specified reason?
    Blasting/Killing from God room Spawncamping

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    Because all these mistakes were made by my brother and I have never done mistakes all of the three bans were made by my little brother and I love your servers a lot and I play them every day, however, I apologize for this mistakes and this kinda mistakes will not be made again. Please give a chance.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    To start out with, I'm the admin who banned you. That isn't your SteamRep block, this is:
    | steamname: Anonymous
    | steam3ID: [U:1:439088610]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:219544305
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198399354338
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sriguru55
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198399354338

As it stands right now this appeal is pretty weak, and saying "It was my brother" sounds like a cop-out instead of you taking responsibility for your actions. Being banned three times within two months for some pretty serious reasons, glitching/exploiting, blasting/blocking/shooting from the godroom. Usually those all carry a week ban minimum, clearly you didn't learn anything because of where you are now. I'd suggest that you improve your reason and try to convince me that you've learned your lesson, because you haven't convinced me of anything.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have told my little brother not do this a million times but he just doesn't listen to me and it wasn't me who done all these mistakes (glitching/exploiting, blasting/blocking/shooting from the god room). yes, I have learned a lesson from this and I promise this will not be repeated if so you can permanently ban me. Please give a last chance, please.

4. Matt Ramses

Matt Ramses Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Again, you haven't convinced me. Lets say for the sake of argument that it was indeed your brother who was playing at the time and hes the reason that you got banned. Its still your account, not his account, since he's playing on your account you have to take responsibility for his actions. So, again, I would tell you to take responsibility for your actions, even if its true and it was your brother, with it being your account you have to take responsibility. As of now it seems that you just want to dodge any sort of blame. There's still time, I'd advise you to go back, rewrite your appeal, put some actual effort into it and try to show that you're taking responsibility and that you've learned your lesson.

5. cheatnow

cheatnow The desert fox Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    As stated by matt it's your account so your responibility, by sharing it means you're also violating the Steam Subscriber Agreement.
    Since this is your third ban you had 2 chances to change the password of your account to protect it from your little brother.
    With the current appeal I see no reason to unban you.

6. Pablo The Wizard

Pablo The Wizard Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Why won’t you just log out from steam then, or put a password on your pc

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Please give a very last i may confirm that no more mistakes will not be committed, please

8. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The security of your account is your responsibility at all times, see also the SSA.
    Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.