Accepted [Server Ban] Appeal - ★UnDED Cody D. Buni★ (Changed due to incoming Halloween)

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by ★Cody D. Buni★, Oct 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ★Cody D. Buni★

★Cody D. Buni★ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    SteamRep block
    | steamname: ★Cody D. Buni★
    | steam3ID: [U:1:154439310]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:77219655
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114705038
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/codypurple
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198114705038

What was your in-game name when you got banned?
    ★UnDED Cody D. Buni★ (Changed due to incoming Halloween)

When did it happen?
    03/10/2017 13:41

What's the specified reason?
    "Nazism". (F-o-G.eu | Trade/Idle #2 | FREE ITEMS! - !giveme...)

Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    First of all, I was just defending myself as a Spy to make sure no spawncampers will try to cause any trouble (For example: Engineer spawncamp). After that, I decided to go AFK because I just had lunch. When I came back, I got banned for a completely pathetic reason while I didn't do anything for christ sake.

Also, the ban that I recieved was actually a bloody admin abuse.
    Here's the proof: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1156853284&tscn=1507054679

This is WHY we can't have nice things!​

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  2. ★Cody D. Buni★

★Cody D. Buni★ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, I know it's a rather offensive joke (Black comedy/Gallows humor) regarding the actual "Fake History" meme that I've heard before, but it was actually a jab at the spawncampers that were blocking the RED players from going outside and getting sniped and etc.

But still, it was actually just a joke, not intended to offend anyone tbh. However, I actually don't do jokes regarding current real-life events that happened recently, in which that will be obviously too soon.

3. Caldo

Caldo Member

For a verdict. I brought it to @Tri.@Tri. attention that you made a insensitive holocaust joke in the chat. And due to that he decided you should gain a ban for it, and its completely understandable.

You said, and i quote:
    [​IMG]

Understandable, its a 'Dank meme'. But you must understand that this server has a STRICT no-Nazi policy, and you should of known making ANY kind of joke relating to that more than likely resolve in a ban.

Final Opinion: I stand completely by with the ban.

Ps: Second chance, sure. but i still think a very minor ban might be good. (couple days, etc.)

4. ★Cody D. Buni★

★Cody D. Buni★ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Gee, alright. I'll try to avoid doing any sick, twisted jokes ever again. But the spawncamping part was rather annoying to be completely honest.

5. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Okay, heed my advice youngling:
    Instead of reacting the way you did, possibly next time either use !calladmin or simply report the spawncamping on our forums. We will generally take it from there, as administrators.
    Honestly, I don't see a reason for a permanent ban. Yes, but we can probably give him a second chance. Not like we don't have admins that haven't done just about as bad.

6. ★Cody D. Buni★

★Cody D. Buni★ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Alright, I understood the advice, thanks.

7. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Decided to reduce your ban to one week (from now on)
    The next time you witness rulebreakers, please consider to type /report (silent) or !report in chat.
    You're also free to record demos and report them on the forums, as @Littlemadtiger@Littlemadtiger already pointed out.
    Acting like you did won't solve problems, please keep that in mind for the future.

@n0name@n0name

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.