Declined [Rizor] Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications (archive)' started by Rizor, Jan 6, 2017.

?

Would you like to see him/her as an admin?

Poll closed Jan 20, 2017.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rizor

Rizor eZ Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Your name

Date of birth

Which languages do you speak?
    German, English

In which timezone do you live?
    GMT+1

Steam Community URL

Your gameMe page

Your total playtime on the applied server(s)
    22 days 7 hours 9 minutes and 49 seconds

Server(s) you wish to be admin on
    CSGO - Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu

If you already have experience, which plugin were you using?
    Other

Adding to the question above, which community were you admin for?
    Most likely in Counter Strike 1.6 for some Kreedz and Knife Communitys that aren't active anymore.

Tell us why you're applying
    I am spending alot of time surfing in CS:GO most likely only on the Team F-O-G Servers (almost since the beginning of the surf servers). I think now it is the right time to get a part of the team and get deeper into it beside all the surfing on the servers :)

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  2. Baiyan

Baiyan im so high Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Firstly, your app is quite lackluster. It doesn't give us any sense of why you would be a benefit to the admin team.
    While your playtime is great, your activity as of late has been severely lacking. You've only had 1 recent connect, which isn't really acceptable.
    It feels like this application was slightly rushed. While you may be known by the old-timers within the community, some of us new guys have no idea who you are.
    Currently, the only true positive thing about this application is that you have great playtime, which isn't really enough in my opinion.
    Bring up your activity a bit, get to know some of the regulars, and maybe hang around the discord a little, and I think your next application will be much more solid.

-1 from me for now.

3. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thats correct I've quitted for some time because I had to focus on my degree. It was in the final stage and it took most likely all of my time. Thats why I also decided back then not to apply because I know I would not even be close as active as I would have to. That changed.
    And if there is one thing you dont have to worry about than it is activity :) I would not have applied otherwhise if I dont have the time as mentioned in the sentence before.

I also haven't expected to get an instant feedback :) Take your time on this application and build up your oppinion in the next couple of weeks.

4. Baiyan

Baiyan im so high Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I feel that this approach is backwards. If your activity is fixed prior to applying, it gives a much greater first impression to those who don't know you, and shows you're more dedicated to the server than if you were to put up the application first.

I also forgot to mention in my first response, but you may want to give Pruu's guide a good read, as it will make your application look much stronger.
    And I can't stress it enough, you should join our Discord here, it lets us get to know you a lot easier. :)

5. Rizor

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Depends on the way you see it. I could've waited and get more active again before applying or you get my application first and look into it than how my activity and anything else is developing. Both has it pro's and con's. As I said I wasnt expecting an feedback onto this within 6 minutes :) My attention with this application wasnt to say hey im here you have to get me right now. This application was just for you to see that im highly interested into getting into the team. To help the community as good as I can by supporting it on the servers more than just spending time here but also by helping the users under any circumstances as good as I can.
    Sorry for the missunderstanding. That wasn't my intention at all.

Im looking forward to see you at discord or Ts3. Which of both are you using more often? Since I havent installed Discord

6. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Discord is generally used by far the most. The TS server is usually used by a few admins and randoms, so Discord is your go-to.

I am going to decline this application due to the lack of activity prior applying (we focus on that a bit too, not only your activity while the app is up).
    I do believe that you can improve it, but we would like to see that.
    You may reapply in 2 weeks.
    If you are that interested in the position, show us your resolve in these next 2 weeks and improve your activity.
    (In 2 weeks also improve your app a little, people don't like 0-10 sentence apps ;] )

Hope to see you in 2 weeks, lad. (And on the server too maybe)

Declined, Closed and Moved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.