Rejected Report - Tio Jose Das Vacas

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Xev0-, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    TIO JOSÉ DAS VACAS
    Time 28.07.2016

i can provide proof to prove my innocence because ADVICEBANANA accused me of being an Alternate account and my 2 alt acc to a 2 scammers,
    he banned my main xevo and 2 alts which is not real that im an an alt account of TGIF and SASHA TRADING
    he denied my ban appeal "saying u selling the account RLOW" which i did not sell its just a name change
    i can even register my 2 alt accounts to prove i still have it and i did not buy it from a person i created it myself
    and now he won't do anything ADVICEBANANA just posting shits about people without a valid proof and some mod approve it without even checking
    and now my account xevo- is ruined since JOSE DAS VACAS wont grand the appeal.

I can show you my STUDENT ID And my accounts written on a piece of paper with a mods name on it, scammers won't show their faces right?

Thanks

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  2. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i Wouldn't write this if he would cooperate properly but no! he does not im in a little bit of tears right now for being falsely banned

if you admins can't unban my alts just unban my main xevo- please its hard to wait 30 days to get market access and 15 days for a trade mobile thing

thanks to advice banana im ruined :) he post shits without proof and i ask him to prove it he won't answer mod believes him all the time
    i don't wanna get ruined by some rich banana guy, just because i'm not that rich i cant appeal is that it? LOL just because he is a veteran member?,
    a reddit admin?,..... what a let down :( just because u live in a poor country and mentioned one of the scammers THAT IS TRYING TO SCAM MY ONLY KNIFE he already accused me of a alternate account of a scammer.. might have to kill myself then to prove i'm innocent?

3. TheBluekr

TheBluekr Creator of ClOS Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Tio José das Vacas@Tio José das Vacas
    Unsure about his reasons about the declining of your appeal but so far you've been quite unclear there. I'll wait till he replies here to explain the situation, you're not clear in the report here either.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  4. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Weren't you the one who contacted me on skype wondering about how to get unbanned from steamrep? lol, I mean, not trying to down this report, but your report is a little bit lackluster because your downgrading a person who works very hard to secure his trust among-st the trading community. Not saying anything else about the report, but don't downgrade someone. It makes you personally look like an asshole.

5. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm not being an asshole if i was the real guy i woudnt post shit about this but im not, banning people for no reason you think is a good idea?????
    i didn't even flame Tio only adivcebanana since he post shits without proof and mod approves it u think thats a good idea?

yeah i'm sure you guys are on tio's side cause yeah, he is an admin scammers getting unban cause they repaying the one they scammed, but still scammed peoples, but wrongly convicted can't be unbanned where is the justice in that? i'm asking tio all the proof i need to show, he just said appeal denied :)

6. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Not even close to what I was trying to get at, but okay. Just wait for one of the admins to get here and have them resolve this for you. Whether or not your telling the truth, not up to me to decide. Your going to get a final decision regardless.

7. TheBluekr

TheBluekr Creator of ClOS Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Can you rather write down the facts than writing it more opinion like. I'm still confused about your reasons to report him here.

Currently I've also more trust in Tio based on the fact he's doing his job for quite a long time while you're not even known to me at all, same possibly counts for others too.

8. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    cause. i asked what proof do i need to show he just declined it without a reason

and he the fact that he banned me and my alts without proof

advicebanana just post these are alts ban them!

that's it so i can report anyone and they will get banned without showing proof of them to be banned nice!

Last edited: Jul 29, 2016
  9. Enstage

Enstage Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We don't ban people without solid reasoning. Advicebanana's post merely opened the investigation, we found our own proof. We would never tag you or anyone else just because someone said so. Evidence in these cases is private, for various reasons.

10. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    what evidence do u have?????????????? prove it just because what? want me to give the knife so i can be unban?
    i wanted to post all the proof you guys i wanted to prove thats not me what the fuck??????? u can even ask steam if the same ip adress is logging into those account OMG!!!!!!!

11. Edward

Edward Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Just because SteamRep or partner communities keep some of the evidence private that doesn't mean that evidence doesn't exist or it's fake. Tracking user's alternate accounts is confidential for obvious reasons, so scammers and other type of malicious users can't learn this and avoid getting their alternate accounts banned. You can now go and complain on SteamRep but they can check this evidence and confirm that you are indeed an alternate account of that banned scammer.
    As Enstage already mentioned nobody is getting banned without any reason or solid evidence against them.

12. advicebanana

advicebanana Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am not sure how this would help. I'm not accusing you or anything, but couldn't you just omit any problematic accounts? Or what if you get someone else to take this picture?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator, SR (partner) admins).**

13. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    u posted me on here, my steam account xevo- got banned which is not true i don't even know the guy you are telling like wtf? its not even my main
    its my real face real school real student id

how am i suppose to an alt account on that guy when i'm just a newbie on steam with that account

how did u even find me, prove that those 2 you saying SASHA And TGIF are my main accounts.

here see this u posted this

http://i.imgur.com/01mGSdH.png

14. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i asked them, they said the same ask fog

advice banana reported me :) without a proof :)

15. Edward

Edward Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So you are denying that you are an alt of that banned user again? How are you not an alt when you are linked to that account? You are saying that you don't know who that user is? Did you buy any of your accounts from someone? Then please elaborate how do you know that user because you wouldn't be linked to that individual if you don't know him, you didn't buy your account from him or you are not an alt.

16. Enstage

Enstage Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    We don't share how we find alts.

He knows what he posted.

That wouldn't help in the slightest.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Legacy Trade Moderator).**

17. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i created this account , how am i linked to him????? if he finds me on my description list

List of scammers (written on my Profile)

i listed some profiles because they trying to scam my knife! which is the check item if bugged !

i'm not an alt i don't know those 2 guys, even steam can check if the ip is the same for those 2 accounts and my account (if possible)

18. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    then how do i prove it!!!

i woudnt waste my time here if i was the scammers alt i woudnt even care about it i can create many accounts!

the fact that its not me!!!! thats why im here typing all these words up

19. Edward

Edward Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Or maybe you are here "typing" and replying because you are afraid that all your future newly created alternate accounts will get banned if you don't get a unban now.

20. Xev0-

Xev0- Banned

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    why would i do that? i'm not a scammer its because i care about my personal " Falsely Convicted" Account? you will do the same if your account has been falsely flagged by an unknown for no reason you didnt do :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.