Rejected Report on Miller

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by gucci sku sku, Feb 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gucci sku sku

gucci sku sku Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin name: Miller http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030596205/
    Time (format dd.mm.YYYY HH:mm): 03:39 ish
    Server: Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu
    Description (describe what happend): Got gagged for 120 min for saying 3 lines in Dutch, asked why I got gagged, got told to read the rules, which I tried to do, but it didn't work, even after cl_disablehtmlmotd 0. He got pretty mad at everything I said, after which I said sorry I won't talk to you anymore which led to a mute for 120 minutes and an arrogant remark 'yeah you won't be talking anymore'. If he gets mad at such small things I also suggested him to quit being an admin as it really was something small..
    Witness (optional): Item Dropping , GewoonOuss

Proof (images, videos, demos): no proof as everything went via voicechat besides the gag

2. Miller1989

Miller1989 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am not going to remind people about the rules every time a new player connects. I send a global message every couple of times when things get out of hand.
    It is not my fault that you didn't know the rules. I try to do my best but at some point you just gotta make mutes and gags.

Also I want to add, you starting to argue with me about a gag and telling me how I should do my job is ridiculous. You where clearly having a laugh. You are nobody special for me to do what you say nor will I invest a whole day arguing with you, especially if the server is quite full and I gotta check what the rest is doing.

As of my remark; you argued way too much and I told you to stop. So after you finished your little rant I muted you with a, not so professional, angry phrase.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

"I also suggested him to quit being an admin as it really was something small.." cool, then I'll suggest you get over it. The 120 minutes is a really nice warning. Consider yourself lucky.

4. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    [​IMG]

Found something interesting in your chatlog while digging for evidence.

5. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You do not have any sort of solid prove of Miller 'yeah you won't be talking anymore'. So I will leave this completely out of this report. Everyone can claim things, sorry.
    What is solid prove then again is your chatlog. Saying that you like nazi germany (which is in some crooked way liking Hitler, the conditions back then and the mass homocide, etc etc)
    Also you broke the following rule as stated here:
    [​IMG]
    Saying you can't read them is not really an excuse. Just accept it. Your fault for not reading them in the first place. (The command works)

Miller might be too tempered, overreacting, etc. But he acted correct in this situation.
    Be glad you were merely muted considering your other chatlog.

Closed and moved.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.