1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved [Rem] Application

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Rem, Jul 17, 2017.

?

Would you like to see him/her as an admin?

Poll closed Jul 31, 2017.
  1. Yes

90.0%
  2. No

10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rem

Rem Junior Server Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep SourceBans gameMe
    Your name
    Daniel

Date of birth
    11-05-2001

Which languages do you speak?
    English

In which timezone do you live?
    GMT+1

Steam Community URL

Your gameMe page

Your total playtime on the applied server(s)
    7 days 00:30:36 hours

Server(s) you wish to be admin on
    TF2 - Achievement/Idle :: F-o-G.eu - Instant Respawn

If you already have experience, which plugin were you using?

Adding to the question above, which community were you admin for?

Tell us why you're applying
    The main reason I am applying is because I spend allot of time on fog already and I can get more out of the time I spend on the server if i can help enforce the rules.

Other reasons consist of, I would just like to help the community I have slowly been introduced to. There are also times where there are no admins on but I am on.

I will remind people of the rules when they are being broken and if they ignore once (Depending on the rule they are breaking) take minimal action such as Kick or Mute.
    If the player refuses to sort out there act after giving them clear warnings and a chance or two (again depending on the rule being broken) I will either inform an admin who can deal with the situation or take as much action I can. Only taking action that will hinder them breaking the rule such as longer mutes for repeat mic spammers or non English or German Chatters.

I think I could do this because I have talked to a couple of the admins and have learned how they view rules and what should be done to enforce them.
    I have also used this to inform them of people breaking the rules when admins have not been online such as MadC being racist in voice chat when no one online could do anything about it.

2. Drago

Drago Junior Server Admin VIP

Steam:
    Decent-ish chatlog (some less epic meymeys wouldn't hurt, but who am I to judge), pretty good activity and has proven to be a great help to me and the other admins.
    Something that hasn't been mentioned in the application would be the recent ban, that was more or less just a warning shot for the others on the server, rather than a proper ban.
    I already asked n0:name about this and he said that it would be fine, just in case people will mention that.
    Other than that, there are no other flaws that I would like to point out, +1 from me.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  3. n0name

n0name Founder VIP

Steam:
    Accepted.

Please contact me in Steam to set up your permissions.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.