Resolved Pudgey Admin Report

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by Flaekkefar, Mar 7, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flaekkefar

Flaekkefar Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Admin name: Pudgey

Time (06.03.2016)

Server: Trade_Rawr

Description (describe what happend):There were some extreme spawn camping going on so i decided to ask an admin to fix the situation and the admin Pudgey responded like he didn't care. He told us to fix it ourselves and didn't do anything in the situation

Witness (optional):Downy.

Proof (images, videos, demos): https://gyazo.com/1e416e34d8d35760aa80d49462197bac - https://gyazo.com/7b73514115081b8e0a6733c420db20ba -
    https://gyazo.com/f95192387cb920bd24480613e51b7e49

As you can see in my proofs he actaully says it's worth the report for he's actions...

2. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Okay, firstly I never told you to sort the spawncamping yourself that was me telling you that you spawncamp on occasion, I recall slaying you a few times for it, dont try twist it.. its a nice attempt but dont, even Downy knows that was the case. Secondly, I actually did sort the spawncamping. The only thing youre actually reporting me for is my behaviour, it all started when you called me retarded for no reason, no need for that was there?

EDIT: Spawncamping wasnt extreme at all, there was like 12 people on the server, once again dont try bend it in your favour.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  3. Flaekkefar

Flaekkefar Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You told me to fix it myself and why would you say it was worth a warning if you find yourself innocent? BTW why would you call me inbreds thinking when your the one with the command and when im just asking you to do part of your job which you clearly don't care about

4. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The way you say it is as if you came across friendly about it, you were aggressive the whole time I could tell, this report is only based on my rude behaviour towards you, only returned it. The part about the warning was aimed at Downy in a sarcastic way, also I didnt tell you to fix it yourself as I clearly stated in my first reply here you just took what I said the wrong way. You say I dont care about it when I already told you I took care of it, stop mentioning things I have already explained to you.

5. Flaekkefar

Flaekkefar Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Why dont you answer that a warning would be worth your action?

6. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Because I insulted you although I dont think its worth a warning, someone should slap my wrist and sit me on a step at most.

7. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Im dead.

Is insulting someone worth a warning these days? Has the world become tumblr feminists who scream at you when you say something to them?

All jokes aside, pudge you may want to look into your logs and improve.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  8. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Pudge, you might want to chill out for a bit.
    This isn't the first time you get reported for your temper.
    Your chatlog empowers this statement even more.

9. Pudgey

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yes, Dark & Starfish, I do agree my temper is over the line sometimes but its what happens when people try argue with me for no clear reason and never give in not matter how wrong they are. Ill try to work on it though, hopefully.

10. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Seriously, the minute someone has an opinion, we need to file reports. I get he's got a sketchy log, Pudge does, but that's just ridiculous. I'm for once agreeing with Dark, like grow a sack dude. In my opinion, someone needs to talk to him about lashing out after members, because it does show sufficient enough evidence, but none worth a time for a ban or anything like that.

11. Chale

Chale Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Chats:
    Flaekkefar: Fortress of Gamers Statistics - Player Chat History
    Pudgey: Fortress of Gamers Statistics - Player Chat History Like a bunch of retarded children in kindergarten, holy shit. The Flaekkefar kid obviously stated that there are snipers spawncamping while snipers are an exception to spawncamping rule. @Flaekkefar@Flaekkefar , "pudgey I think your retarded" "dank admin" "how much did it cost" I'm beginning to wonder who's the retarded one here. Anyways, quit behaving like a child. @Pudgey@Pudgey lower your temper.
    I'm starting to be happy because I resigned due to long inactivity because stuff what's happening here is just no.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  12. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @Pudgey@Pudgey You claim that he responds in a rude way, yet if you look at your chat history,

Might not be to this guy, but seriously, you are as much to blame here, as you do try to piss people off if they call you bad. You then focus them to piss them off more.

Taking some logs from you,
    Im gonna tryhard the fuck out of him tomorrow so he insults me so bad Followed by I got an excuse to... - No you don't by the way.
    What are you, fucking gay?
    Most british girls are hookers
    Hook more fag
    I have been tryharding some kid who trash talked me
    (Then ofcourse you have the "Mad cuz bad" "Ayy lmao" spam).
    Viking, how long have i been dominating you now?
    So im putting him in his place, because he is bad at all classes
    Dr.Buddha do you give blowjobs to your subs? Because you enjoy them
    These rage snipers
    Not having pussy fags bodyshotting me
    ha gayyyyyyy
    Relies on a crit

Over all without the full context yes, this makes you look like you really are a toxic player and should try to fix your logs.
    This report is about the way you conduct yourself in game and you are toxic and you do try to bait people into trash talks.
    You also just insult anyone who kills your or if you die to them by a stupid means it would seem.
    I only went back 1 day for my quotes.

Fix your logs Pudgey, you should not be talking to people like this.
    You deliberately try to get responses out of them for your own pleasure and it is just sad.
    You talk people down saying they are shit, but you are on a TRADE SERVER, you also have learnt on pubs to be good, not everyone does this, people play custom, so stop insulting them.

This really puts a negative light on you Pudgey.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  13. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Senior Trade Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm sorry for adding other reply making it harder for the D's to handle.
    Looking at the admin logs I see no more than extremely disruptive behaviour to everyone, an admin should never behave llike that and I do believe it's more than what's necessary for a warning.
    As for the other admin replies here I find it odd that you guys don't think he should make a thread, if no one makes a thread about it the management cannot see that there's a problem in the server, and if that's not enough for a warning, then I do belive this opens room for admins to behave like that.
    My advice for the admin in question is- chill out, people try to bait admin, they always did.

14. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I feel like i need to post something more on this subject, since for the first time in, well, ever. I partially agree with tio and some of the others.

Now, please keep in mind that i have absolutely nothing against you Pudge, you're a swell dude and everything.

I know that im no saint when it comes to this subject due to my personal history of flipping at certain points in time, so please dont take me for a hypocrite even though it may seem like it.

To start off, im not basing this post off your chatlogs or what you said to Flaekke here, but on the conversation and the things that you said on discord last night. Basically the fact that you're all like "hurr durr give me the warning because i only responded back to someone and was toxic as the average trade/idle player" aswell as going to show that you are, in fact, extremely toxic even towards other long-time members of the community. While on the subject of being toxic, you say that you have a passion for hating on "retards" on the server, basically those who spam insult binds and is acting like a kid, who thinks he's invisible due to being on the internet. Though you want to "return the favor" in a way of doing exactly that.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I would say that a warning should've been given if this conversation wasnt held on discord, but instead of the server or the forums. So, in a way i'd find it justified that a formal warning should be issued, simply due to your temper, and (im not pointing fingers here or assuming anything) possible anger issues..?

And i feel the need to clarify, once more, that i have nothing against you. But certain behaviour, like this, shouldnt and probably isnt tolerated in any way.

15. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Honestly, actual issues is taking this thing a bit too far.
    For all we know it could be lack of sleep, stress at work/school or maybe even issues with families or friends.
    A formal warning is overkill in my opinion. Most of the insults are aimed at regulars who Pudge knows through and through.

He's not stupid, he knows what he's done wrong and I'm sure he'll try to improve.

EDIT: Not to mention Downy was at the 'incident' when it happened.

16. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Agreed,
    With a report there are three resolutions,
    Invalid
    Resolved
    Warning.

I personally have had many reports against me and sometimes it is just stress, even though some where on the fair side I never was given a warning.

When talking to Pudge about the matter he seems like he noticed he was a bit rude with some statements and will try and improve.
    I think this should be more of a bring it to light and try and improve report rather than remove his permissions.

All he needs to do is fix his logs, he has not done anything warranting a warning.

17. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I agree with the above posts stating there is no need for a formal warning. As Starfish said, most 'incriminating' stuff in his chatlogs are aimed towards regulars who know Pudge and know it's just friendly banter.
    I'm resolving this without official warning but would like to tell Pudge to stay relaxedand maybe not call people inbreds.

Closed & resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.