Declined Point farm on jailbreak

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Snake, Aug 15, 2018.

?

Disallow the usage of point farming?

1. Hell yeah!

100.0%
  2. Hell no!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snake

Snake Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?!?!? Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So point farming has been around for a pretty long time now and it's beginning to annoy a little. Constantly seeing a dispenser being a sapped in the kill feed isn't a pleasent thing. It focusses on receiving points rather than playing the actual gamemode. Though this is often done on a freeday, in my opinion, we should make point farming a bannable offense.

2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This can already be punished under the griefing rule, don't really a benefit of adding a explicit rule for that.

3. [Fag] Danny797

[Fag] Danny797 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Even if it seems like an extreme solution I'd say have engie not build at all doing normal days, such as he can't build a sentry. Why? because it has been proven that some engies like to place buildings in front of or in the path of reds, if said building is fully deployed then it will drop scrap which the red will automatically pick up. With this rule added there can't really be any excuses for engies to have building up and have some freeday spy walk up to it and sap it.
    Point farming seems to get more popular lately as I've seen groups of people join when the server is empty just so they can point farm.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.