Resolved Player Report - Windows Xp https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198161643203

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Soun[D]|Chichita Mainer, Aug 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soun[D]|Chichita Mainer

Soun[D]|Chichita Mainer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused
    Windows Xp STEAM_0:1:39134238

Date/time
    08/23/2018 12:25

Server
    TF2 - Trade/Idle #2 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | EU2-5

Description
    The Accused ''Windows Xp'' has a bad language and he speaks in Romanian but some players but if you warn him he'll insult you.Every time when i kill him he calls me bastard,bitch,etc.(I tried to make some InGame screenshots but they're not the best*i mean you can not see something*).I'm getting sick of his offensive language towards me.Sadly i don't have a Evidence or a REC of him Spawn-Camping becuase i see him Spawn-Camping more often.
    Some of his insults are in Romanian so i translate them and made a screeshot*I'm not pretty sure if Translate works*

Evidence

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  2. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello. The Steam ID you pasted has not connected since May. Did you mean this player, who goes by "Windows XP" and is also Romanian? This is the player your title agrees with.

http://stats.f-o-g.eu/playerinfo/3788392

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  3. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. Skeko

Skeko G*59 Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    After looking at what Acidic posted, I decided to perma ban him since he is a trade 2 regular and he basically should know the rules.
    Thank you for your report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.