Resolved Player Report - Vix STEAM_1:0:165936133

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by The Acidic Ham Man, Aug 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused
    Vix STEAM_1:0:165936133

Date/time
    08.08.2018 10:05 (and several other occassions)

Server
    TF2 - Trade/Idle #1 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | EU1-1

Description
    Racism; said the n word over 10 times in text chat. He even talks on voice chat so there may be more.

Evidence

2. Vix

Vix Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    didn't know it was not against the rules at the time, i haven't said it since then, there is even a time when i said "its not against the rules is it?" as an admin (i think it was davis but i am not certain) said it was fine, which was awhile ago

3. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    There is no way an admin would tell you that saying that is fine, as admins would know the rule that states "ยง2a No racism or discrimination of any kind." This even usually is the priority over many other server rules and is one of the most known. You should have read the rules and known this yourself without having to ask an admin.

4. Vix

Vix Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i would always say the non offensive version of the word and luna has even told me that she wouldn't really care unless it offended someone, i wasnt made aware of it until recently when mike had told me i could get banned for doing so, in which i argued with him until i talked to which she said i COULD get banned and when asked why she never did anything to me she said she would let it slide unless it offended anyone as stated above

5. Skeko

Skeko G*59 Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Davis is unfortunately inactive now, but if you can prove it that he said that, I won't perma ban you. You joined server almost every day this month and 21 days is enough to read the rules (even though 1st time you joined was 3 months ago).

6. Vix

Vix Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i can't give proof atm that davis said that as it was a long time ago but i may be able to give evidence of luna stating that she (or he) did not mind unless it offended anyone

7. Skeko

Skeko G*59 Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How do you know if someone's not offended then? You didn't even ask if someone felt offended, so you clearly didn't care about it.

8. Vix

Vix Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i never said it in a way that would offend someone, it was always to friends in a funny manner.

Attached Files:

9. Vix

Vix Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    that is what she had said to me after my argument with mike about if it could lead to a ban

10. Skeko

Skeko G*59 Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Did you read the last 2 sentences that he wrote to you? That's the way he does that, but as you can clearly see the rule stated above by Acidic, we don't allow discrimination of any kind.
    Permanently banned.
    If you think I am wrong, feel free to admin report me here: https://forums.f-o-g.eu/forums/admin-reports.21/

This report can be closed now.

11. Vix

Vix Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    skeko cmon, you know im not a person who is racist, i didnt know the rules until recently. i never really check the rules on servers and i know i should do that but atleast give me a week ban a perm ban seems to be a bit too harsh doesnt it?

12. Vix

Vix Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    as you had said i played on the server almost every day of this month its a server i enjoy and spend alot of time on

13. Skeko

Skeko G*59 Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  14. Vix

Vix Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The only times i had said it was prior to me knowing i could get banned for using the non offensive version, as i had said i had never received a warning for it from any of the admins but had gotten a ban for actually saying the word in its entirety, i am not an inherently racist person ;-;

15. Vix

Vix Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    after learning that i could get banned for using any term that relates to the word i had stopped all together when saying words that could even relate to them.

16. Skeko

Skeko G*59 Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You probably didn't get warned beacuse no admins were on the server or nobody reported you. I won't change my mind so please stop even trying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.