Resolved Player Report - Twitch?spako92 Wolf

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Spartan, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused
    Twitch?spako92 Wolf

Date/time
    14:30 29/05/2017

Server
    CSGO - Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu

Description
    Wolf had just finished a song before I got on going by the praise for him I heard on join, then Spako and Wolf continued to mic spam playing songs over mic, not sure if this is classed a serious enough offense as they were playing live and not using slam but to me they had no permission and therefore were mic spamming,

Evidence

2. SpaveN

SpaveN Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I tend to although against the rules without permission have a positive attitude towards people displaying talents/intruments on the server, aslong as it doesn't interrupt ongoing conversations. But as said, it is still against the rules. After reviewing the video it seems as if noone was bothered, rather opposite, which is why I've come to the decision to mute Spako for 12 hours & personally warn Wolf. This is due to Spako being a regular and should be aware of the rules. And Wolf not being a regular I'll make sure to aware him of this to avoid future complications. Thank you for your report!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.