Resolved Player Report - Superstar7488, https://steamcommunity.com/id/Superstar7488

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Wack, Apr 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wack

Wack Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused
    Superstar7488 STEAM_1:0:87273860

Date/time
    The entire month of March

Server
    TF2 - Higher Tower | US1-21

Description
    This guy would harass me and my friends when we joined the server, he would basically yell at us to kill ourselves and that the world is better without us. It happened everyday so we're pretty annoyed.

Evidence

2. Lunar

Lunar Moon Walker Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello Wack~ I'm Nebula Lunar
    So i heard most of this stuff from Superstar's point of view when it came to the harassment and such that occurred on the server however this report lead me to do a little research on both sides and what i found concerned me to the point of saying something though this wouldn't really be considered my case to handle. Now before everything i want to apologize not only for his behavior but for the fact that i didn't take the time to look into this beforehand.
    [​IMG]
    ^^^ His chat logs featured some decently heavy racism and concerning statements which i assumed were directed towards you but either way he was harassing someone with this unacceptable attitude.

[​IMG]
    Now with your chat logs, you aren't completely innocent [Though you are the victim in this case] with all this however since you'd tease him and make him more annoyed and eventually lead him to these immature outburst. Might get in trouble with the use of the N***a term as well since we usually don't accept any sort of racism or similar terms but that's up to whoever makes the final decision with this case to decide what to do about it.
    Again i'm sorry for everything that occurred during your time on Higher Tower, Whether the beef between you two came from Reggie being banned for his racist spree in the server or not, i hope you all learn from this whatever the final decision may be in this case.
    This is just my opinion and the things I've noticed for whomever handles this case directly

Take Care~
    Nebula Lunar
    LunLun~

3. Wack

Wack Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thanks Nebula

4. chickpoint

chickpoint Awesome Member Legacy Management Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't know if you ever heard of the proverb "The pot calls the kettle black".

You're accusing someone of harassing you while what I see from the chat logs you're doing the exact same to him. In fact, you try to provoke him as well. As far as I see it is just throwing insults back and fort. Not to speak about the use of the N-word very often from both parties.

What will help yourself the most is to change your attitude against others and don't provoke people further if they are harassing you. You kinda called this one on yourself.

I am urged to give both of you a ban for a certain amount of time, so you can have a time-out. But this would be a childish solution. I want to give you both the opportunity to handle this on your own as I don't see any big problem, but there is 1 condition. I will leave this ticket open and will be checking the chat logs at some time in the future. If the problem still exists I am forced to take official measures.

Let this also be a very clear warning that the use of the N-word is not tolerated on our servers, the next time I see it I will ban. Read our rules.

5. Wack

Wack Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'm actually black, and he knows that but continued to call me a hard r N-word I forgot to add that.

6. Superstar748

Superstar748 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    i never called you n****** what the hell are you talking about

i regret saying the word but it was not towards you. and when i would yell at you for harassing me you would say im harassing you and threaten to report me

i explained some stuff to nebula lunar and then he blocked me

if you think hes the victim nebula lunar your wrong, as hes pretty much always the one who insults first

i hope nebula lunar and wack read this.

wack you are not the victim

your just a salty f*** who cant let go your friend got banned for racism. he clearly deserved to get banned and you cant seem to handle that

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2018
  7. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Looks like youre the salty one here. Will close and move this. Chickpoint will post on here whilst tagging you if he does take the mentioned measures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.