Resolved Player Report - Sir Language STEAM_1:1:427880459

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by ḲḭⱢⱢΣṜ੧ѲѲѲ, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ḲḭⱢⱢΣṜ੧ѲѲѲ

ḲḭⱢⱢΣṜ੧ѲѲѲ Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused
    Sir Language STEAM_1:1:427880459

Date/time

Server
    TF2 - Trade/Idle #2 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | EU2-5

Description
    I was having fun on the Server with some random people. While i was having fun i noticed that someone with my name is killing people (i was not fighting at the time). It is not a coincidence becourse my name has some spezial symbols wich means that he just copy'd my Name. He said stuff like "Turn off Anti-Aim" under my name. He also Copy'd a name of a other guy and said before "WE GOT A BHOB HACKER!" Then he changed his name and said "IM USING BHOP CHEATS!". By the way: Bhop could be also just a config wich is Legit. Then i disscuss with him and he changed his name to my and denies stuff that I said under my name. Then he did stuff like "IM GIVING AWAY FREE UNUSUAL! TRADE ME!" under my name again and i got trade requests. It's like he wants to ruin my "name".Also he said that he is me. Then i said have fun being on YouTube wich was a mistake becourse he asked how many subscribers i have and then he said some stuff about him self. Now why its a misstake: He then said the name of his YouTube channel and over the time he just advertised himself under my name. (Interesting fakt: He has a video with hacking gameplay with kommentary) We just continue discuss. Then an admin came and i told him everythink. He told me to do this report but Sir Language was still toxic to me and then i was toxic to him. The admin said if we dont stop we get muted and he still continued being toxic.

Evidence

Everythink expect the begin in a 30 min Video.

2. DavisLF3

DavisLF3 Not a weeb, just retarded. Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Already permanently banned for hacking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.