Resolved Player Report - Shpoo http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152185615,

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by OOF/Medic Chan owo, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OOF/Medic Chan owo

OOF/Medic Chan owo Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused

Date/time
    24.02.18 4:30 - 5:00

Server
    TF2 - Jailbreak NY | US1-22

Description
    Shpoo was joining the blue(guards) and started free killing me with his friend The Meat Man. He (Shpoo) also accused me of free kill and he would always turn on ff without telling us. While waiting in cells he would turn on ff, than he would open cells and it would turn into a free for all as he would kill me and he would give The Meat Man a lr and dr.
    The Meat Man: The Meat Man http://steamcommunity.com/id/ImTheMeatMan (couldnt put in accused)

Evidence

2. Snake

Snake Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?!?!? Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Will ban Shpoo for 2 weeks due to unproffesional behaviour, freekilling and favouritism. However will not ban The Meat Man cause his spray didn’t show any genitalia thus allowed. He also didn’t break any rule whatsoever.

Sidenote: I like what you did with the commentary however your microphone was really low. So I did not understand anything. Also why did you kill both of them at 11:10?

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  3. OOF/Medic Chan owo

OOF/Medic Chan owo Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thank you, one I killed those two as they weren’t afk, second I did the commentary since I forgot to record my first one with audio. Thanks for banning him.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Marking as resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.