Resolved Player Report - demo train STEAM_0:1:434497931

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by OAEUK, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OAEUK

OAEUK Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Accused
    demo train STEAM_0:1:434497931

Date/time
    20.07.2018 08:45

Server
    TF2 - Trade/Idle #3 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | US1-20

Description
    i've come across a cheater on the server trying to hide his hack(s). he has only been playing sniper for the duration of when i was on the server (he was on before i joined). he had hit some semi-ridiculous shots on some people and myself, which i didn't begin to doubt at first, but it became repetitive, and i got a sense that he was cheating when he started to type "wtf" several times in chat, as well as the "oaeuk is weird" kind of thing. unfortunately, i do not have much evidence regarding the cheating, but i do have a clip of him running at me with his smg and just prefiring most of his shots when i was behind the net. however, you can see that he sometimes alternates his shots between different targets, which is at least what it looked like on my end. the tracer of his gun was firing the other way at 0:04 (refer to gyazo image /bebeb if you can't see it in the video). he is also shown firing at somebody else during the middle of the fight (0:06), which is odd, because i'm his highest priority in this situation, and shooting somebody outside wouldn't be the best thing to do, but that might as well be his play style. i have more evidence listed in the box, which is his profile listed on steamid.xyz and the link to his steam community profile, as well as his steamrep. his account was made on the ninth of this month, and he has a very recent game ban on his account from three months ago (most likely from cs, since he only has six hours in the game), which is very recent. as you could also tell, he also has under 200 hours in the game, which again, might not mean much, because he could be using the account as a smurf (for reasons such as cheating), but i just wanted to clear that out of the way.

Evidence

2. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  3. OAEUK

OAEUK Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Perma'd for aimbotting.
    Thanks for the report.

Closing and moving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.