Resolved Player Report - ✪ Swagbraham Lincoln STEAM_0:0:59532307

Discussion in 'Player Reports (archive)' started by Littlemadtiger, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

Accused
    ✪ Swagbraham Lincoln STEAM_0:0:59532307

Date/time
    September 13- Present (some today: 10/23/2017, as well).

Server
    CSGO - Surf Skill [Tier 1-2] | Timer | Store | EU2-13

Description
    Okay, this will be a book report. Stay frosty with this one.

Admins and regulars alike have come with concern regarding this user's behavior in-game; that has lead a person like myself to build another player report. I will be objective, since this user is still a regular, and well liked among some people. However, just understand that since this user lied about some military things today, I will make this a little more biased.

Let's start with the behavior. The user seems to edge the line a lot of the time, when it comes to individuals of different ethnicity. The user claims to sound like a "Asian kid" or has aimed with joking hatred towards other individuals. You know, I get people have fun. But this is the same as pAce's case, with the user (swag),. probably going to claim he didn't know the rules. Well, this time, the user isn't able to simply say that they were "socially unstable".

Now let's look at the user's history. We've seen the user already being banned for behavior similar to this in reports and such. Racism and attacking members, with administrators doing little to nothing to stop this behavior.

(Side note here: The next time someone is getting reported, every admin involved as a friend will be reported with as well. This is getting annoying that admins aren't being punished for supporting this. This is the 2nd player in 2 months.)

These user's chat logs aren't really supportive of changed behavior, as promised by the accused. Some of it, sees you going off on rants, spamming, etc. Then finally, you mentioned in voice chat (as provided with the evidence), the word "nigga". In normal cases, this would be a warning. The accused has already got a history of these actions. This will not be tolerated any longer.

Now with the user's history of lying. Earlier today, you claimed to myself that you had spent 2 years in the military at a military base in Germany. When I pointed out personally that I knew some people over there (I also know the CO), you went quiet. I'm not sure if this user was lying for sure, but it was apparent that he wasn't telling the truth about his service. First, when you tell me that you were artillery/armor and that you want to be a sniper. Let me tell you the real process. It would take you to spend at least 2 years in infantry, before you would be offered the mos of a "scout sniper". For the marines, it's MOS 0317. Even then, you would have to spend 5 weeks in sniper school, and pass some of the hardest marksmanship tests known to man. THIS IS EVEN BEFORE YOU"RE PUT INTO A SNIPER PLATOON. Also, saying that you are socially unstable, but you have the availability to bring other people down in voice chat, is going to ring your neck on a pole. Believe me, you're going to have a hard time using that excuse this time around.

Overall, I do feel after his unban, that this user has not improved. In fact, I believe that he uses a couple admins in response to evade himself getting into a lot of trouble. There is no holding back, and frankly, you had your opportunity too, buddy. I adhere to whoever can hold to his innocence.

Evidence

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Seynethic

Seynethic DeadlyTruth Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Could go into detail and write a wall of text, as I took a lot of things into consideration bla bla bla.
    but Im lazy so I just give my final answer on the whole thing:

The reported user has been permanently banned from our servers.(Failed 2nd chance.)

closing and moving.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.