Accepted Perm banned on my main account for a dup account.

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by ClydeFrog, Dec 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClydeFrog

ClydeFrog Member

I was banned on my alt account on the jailbreak server for saying "kill all the reds you see!" preferably as a joke but was taken as a command so i was banned for 500 mins. I went onto my normal account and the console banned me (to prevent hackers or whatever) so i would like to be unbanned on my main account. I understand why my alt was banned so I will wait the 500 mins (Even though there are no rules that say "no kill orders").

My info (MAIN ACCOUNT):

STEAM ID:
    STEAM_0:0:65655328

STEAM ID 64:

Profile Link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091576384

Thank you.

EDIT:
    Could i ask if alt accounts are not allowed (banned from having them) or if you are banned on a alt account ALL other accounts related are banned. I was told be a admin it was having a two accounts. Thanks again.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  2. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I did in fact temp ban him as he went on an alt account and gave a kill order to the guards kill reds when he was not warden and they took this seriously and started freekilling all because they got told to. So I banned him for that and then his other account got banned for dupe. He really shouldnt get a perma ban and should get unbanned in my view, just not use both accounts this time

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I have downgraded your Ban to a Day. If you get banned again on any alt account, you will not be unbanned anymore.
    Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.