Declined [Pablo The Wizard] Application

Discussion in 'Admin Applications (archive)' started by Pablo The Wizard, May 14, 2018.

?

Would you like to see him/her as an admin?

Poll closed May 28, 2018.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pablo The Wizard

Pablo The Wizard Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep SourceBans gameMe
    Your name
    Sebastian

Date of birth
    2002-06-11

Which languages do you speak?
    Swedish, English and some basic German, (I am reading Spanish in school but I can barley introduce myself)

In which timezone do you live?
    GMT+2

Steam Community URL

Your gameMe page

Your total playtime on the applied server(s)
    19 days 10 hours and 30 minutes

Server(s) you wish to be admin on
    TF2 - Jailbreak | EU1-2

If you already have experience, which plugin were you using?

Adding to the question above, which community were you admin for?

Tell us why you're applying
    Hello! My name is Sebastian but most people know me as Pablo or Pablo The Wizard. I am 15 years old and I’m studying my last year in school before going to a gymnasium.
    I come here for the fourth time to apply due to my last application being invalid.
    Ive had a good amount of time to think about what to put in here and improve on the servers and I hope that this is the time where I can start helping out the community as much as possible. I know I can seem childish and annoying but the frustration to not be able to do anything is hard, however when time comes, I am able to keep a straight face and do what I need to.
    I came here back in June when I got banned from my favourite community to play some jailbreak. I’m not gonna lie, I simply joined just to freekill because I was upset. Immediately I was greeted by some nice regulars (and some of my closest friends on this community) like Ducks, shotgun, Jones, Joha, well the list is long. At first I was very confused about the rules seeing as they were very different from what I was used to. Time went on and by July I was already amazed on how free and uniqe this community is. But as all communities there are always people who ruin the fun for everyone, both intentionally and unintentional. It bothers me alot when people break the rules and I can not do anything to prevent it unless I miracoulusly manage to not get autobalanced from the guards team but theres only so much I can do by making reports and trying my best to get admins online.
    About four months ago, I thought of EU Jailbreak as a shitstorm considering alot of our admins back then resigned. But seeing as we have a lot of new admins on EU and NY like Bambi, Roddy and a new trainee, who btw I would like to apologize to for my behavior, a lot of shit happening right now, that are very active is under better maintaining now then it was when I applied last time. But I have recently started playing on the NY jailbreak servers and the understanding of the rules there are significantly lower when compared to that of the EU server.
    People saying that its freeday when the warden dies, or massfreekill when someone kills reds for entering controll rooms, have almost gotten me banned alot of times. I have been playing there for about 3-4 months now and I have tought some of the regulars there rules that they didnt know before. Seeing as we have Roddy and Bambi there is not nearly enough since I very often get 10 votes out of 12 to get banned for knowing the rules. I became more known there within a month then I did on the EU server when I first joined seeing as I have a better knowledge of the rules from EU then the people on NY. If this is to be accepted, I will be applying for admin on NY aswell since they seem to need constant assistance.
    I truly belive I am gonna be a great addition to the Jailbreak team and if this is to be accpeted, I will do my absolute best to help the communtiy out as much as I can.
    Sincerely yours, Pablo

EDIT: accidentally put TF2 - Trade/Idle #1 | FREE ITEMS! - !givemeall | EU1-1, as one of the applying servers, my bad

2. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Member

Steam:
    Its no secret that I don't like you, some people know that too. I'm sure there a lot of people here that still have a sour taste in there mouth towards you as well after what you've said and done in the past. This is why I refuse to help decide the outcome of this and I'm not voting.
    Its impossible for me not to be biased here and vote no, I refuse to support you here or ever again. you have broken rules, been extremely toxic and gone on the record as to telling people to kill themselves, your chat logs aren't any better either. I remember yesterday you telling Julian to stfu and whatever which is completely out of line. I'm not sure how much you have changed, I heard you have, but at first glance of your chat logs from yesterday it doesn't seem that way. If your application gets accepted so be it, But I refuse to mentor you, not after everything you have done in the past. I'm sorry.

Edit: @Pablo The Wizard@Pablo The Wizard https://bans.f-o-g.eu/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:63863520&Submit

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  3. Pablo The Wizard

Pablo The Wizard Member

Steam:
    Firstly, thank you for your response.
    Secondly, when I told Julian to stfu it could not have been more clear that I was joking, however, you weren’t there at that time, sure it’s easy to take anything out of context when reading one’s chatlogs but Julian even copy pasted that and said xD or something, he got that I was joking. Also these rules I have broken, except that one time where I pressed a button to Burger King, what are you referring to?
    Also, telling people to kill themselves in Jailbreak usually means that they should do it in-game

Yeah that’s 2 bans, which on one of them I got unbanned

Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2018
  4. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Steam:
    I completely agree with bambi. your chatlog is shit (not that mine is good, but yours is just shit), broke several rules and you are toxic 24/7 when you are in the server. Not only on the game servers you are toxic as hell, but also on many discord and through steam (not that its counting in the result, but just pointing out). For example out of nowhere you called Günter a n-word and unfrieded him (screen down below). And the time you lost a bet to someone in result you had to wear the PN tag (dunno if it counts as advertisement, if it is, not intended. just to show) you screamed at me "stfu n-word" (screen also below)

this is your 4th app and i think that i speak for everyone if i say that you didnt changed at all and you are not, and never will be the person suited for the job.

-Ghost

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. TheJulianSNL

TheJulianSNL Legacy Admin

Steam:
    I appreciate you apologizing to me.

However this will not change my vote,
    I just don't think you would make for a good admin.
    I know it was rough yesterday, but it really show that you are not fit.
    Furtheron, you're not the most pleasant person, actually, you're rather toxic,

As matter of fact, your chat logs are terrible, filled with "kys", "retard" and other swears/insults.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also, what you apparently meant as a joke, didn't really come over like one.
    Text doesn't really show sarcasm you know.

It's a big NO from me, you are not fit as an admin.

Regardless of being admin, you should try to improve your attitude an behaviour.

6. Pablo The Wizard

Pablo The Wizard Member

Steam:
    As of your response, one this was back im February, two if what people has said to people through steam and discord affected applications then Darkregen, Starfish, Hakon, Bambi, SaN and many other admins wouldn’t have become admin so this is IMO completely irrelevant.
    Again, what are these “several rules” everyone is referring to? As far as I’m concerned I have broken 2 rules, which in one case I got permission from an admin but that was unfortunately not via the server itself

Second attachment I will agree was highly toxic, however the first and the last one, again, kys in Jailbreak is usually referred to as in slay yourself.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  7. ♡ pie ♡

♡ pie ♡ 死に生きる Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Hello Pablo.

So from the responses above, I'm sure you're gaining a general feel of how this application will swing, and despite my comment being useless, I'd still like to agree with the above statements. You and I have known one another for a few months now, and in that time I've seen how you act in certain situations and how you overreact when you get upset (which seems to be more often than not). You've been a struggle to maintain on the server, and though you know the rules well--a bit too well it seems--the way you enforce them proves that you are unfit for the admin position. You spam and yell towards players, insult our trainee admins while ridiculing them, and you put on some sort of God complex when you contact senior admins just to prove yourself right. Even as a regular member you're hard to manage on the server, and everything you do or say seems to rub everyone the wrong way. If given the chance to be admin, you will abuse it and view yourself above others without a doubt, as I've seen with you "suggesting" what I should do in my early days of training.

You have not changed from the moment I met you, and I highly doubt you will change from the moment you get admin. With all wholeheartedness, I will put a no towards your application, and in the meantime, I would suggest you fix how you act as a person and realize that not everything will go your way. Being rude and an utter ass to people will get you nowhere.

8. Pablo The Wizard

Pablo The Wizard Member

Steam:
    I see where you’re coming from Rodster but however, if I am unfairly punished, which I was in this case, I will, like most people will, argue about the fact that a staff member doesn’t know the rules, and decpite the fact that they won’t admit that they did wrong. I don’t mean to sound like a dick, but I’m most cases regarding Jailbreak, I am correct.
    Just because they are trainees that doesn’t mean they doesn’t have to know the rules, every time I get in a pickle with a trainee, it’s always the same, “ -Oh they’re learning cut them some slack” no, I won’t. Hopefully they are regulars who knows the rules, if they don’t then I ask for them to at least apologize, if they can’t even do that then why should I try to help them if they won’t accept the fact that they are incorrect ?

9. dino

dino Legacy Admin

Steam:
    I'm just putting something small here as my personal take on this, so just to start I'm voting -1.

So to start, your personality. On numerous occasions across the servers you told me "Shut the fuck up" "Stop talking, your voice is annoying" and "Get the fuck off of the server" instead of just, I dont know, manually muting me? And sure, I may not be the nicest of players at times and I spit insults out at players but this is unacceptable behaviour for an admin.

I do see you go blu and warden on jailbreak a lot which is always good, but I feel you enforce rules far too strictly all the time. You kill people for not going down the closest stairs when going to the line, you kill blus for stepping away from warden for 5 seconds and are way too strict overall. Even with this enforcement you would think you would follow the rules aswell but on numerous occasions I've seen you break rules as either a "joke" or just being plain ignorant.

I feel like someone else deserves the slot more so again, it's gonna be
    -1 from me.

10. Pablo The Wizard

Pablo The Wizard Member

Steam:
    However, since it is obvious that I will not be accepted any time soon, I would like to request to withdraw my application, I know when I am beaten and it seems that right now, nobody is a big fan of me, I will refrain from posting another application until i have improved enough to have a chance of getting admin, I have said what I felt should be brought up to the staffs and members attention and I hope you will all take this into concideration next time one of these situations occur, I will however keep doing my best to help the community out when I am able to, thank you and goodbye

11. TheJulianSNL

TheJulianSNL Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Legacy Admin, Legacy Management, Moderating).**

12. Avaritia

Avaritia Genuinely crazy Moderator VIP

Steam:
    Declined.

This was your last chance on an application. Do not try to apply again.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.