1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined [Pablo The Wizard] Application

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pablo The Wizard, Nov 13, 2017.

?

Would you like to see him/her as an admin?

This poll will close on Nov 27, 2017 at 5:39 PM.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pablo The Wizard

Pablo The Wizard Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep SourceBans gameMe
    Your name
    Pablo The Wizard

Date of birth
    2002-11-06

Which languages do you speak?
    Swedish, English and a tiny bit of German

In which timezone do you live?
    GMT+1

Steam Community URL

Your gameMe page

Your total playtime on the applied server(s)
    9 days 20:04:55 hours

Server(s) you wish to be admin on
    TF2 - Jailbreak | EU1-3

If you already have experience, which plugin were you using?

Adding to the question above, which community were you admin for?

Tell us why you're applying
    Hello! My name is Sebastian but most people know me as Pablo (The Wizard). I am 15 years old and I’m studying my last year in school before going to a gymnasium.

I come here for the third time to apply. I have taken everything that I was told in the past two applications into consideration when I’m playing and now applying.

Ive been here for quite a while now and people not knowing, or not caring, about the rules shows up more often. Because there are a lot of times when there are no admins on when I currently am, rulebreakers can almost break the rules freely without any consequences. With the resignation of our three beloved main Jailbreak admins the servers has become, excuse my language, a real fucking shitstorm.

I want to become an admin to help improve the community and make sure people respect each other and help them have a good time. I also want to learn new players who don't know the rules to follow them, not only to help them, but also the players who might be affected by it.

I can be childish from time to time but when I need to, I am serious and can handle important situations with proper manner.
    When I am online there tend to be many rule breakers that can roam around freely without punishment since we don’t have any available admins during that time.

I believe I can makeI believe I can make the decisions required to help the servers as much as possible!

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  2. Polygone

Polygone Member

Steam:
    Out of every player on Jailbreak he's one of the couple okay choices to be an admin.
    It's gotten to the point where I get pretty upsetti after every JB game
    Now that might not mean much from me ( it should ), but Jailbreak is in need of someone as active as Pablo.
    Jailbreak's been an unplayable mess and with only two active admins, it has been an utterly gobfucking shitfest and quite honestly he's the only who is willing to put up with it and considering how many other acceptable applications there are he is a top candidate.
    Hint: None

He can keep our regulars here since he won't scare them away and he's smart enough not to start shit unlike me.

3. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Steam:
    You app is looking good, playtime is oke and i know you will suit the job perfectly. But i have only 1 tiny problem with your application and that is:
    • No prior bans in the last 3 months.
    And you were banned om the 19th of last month (picture added down below)
    So technically this app is invalid, or there is a special rule about the bans that doesnt count if the admin resigned.

If this application isnt invalid, i will give you a +1 on your app.

Attached Files:

4. Oku!

Oku! Member

Steam:
    You have great activity, act mature and you are fun to talk with even though you are little dumb sometimes.
    Pablo is a smart lad and I'm pretty sure he can take care of rule breakers on jailbreak just fine.
    You have my support +1

5. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Senior Server Admin VIP

Steam:
    I have a small question. Are you planning on being an administrator for a while, or just a minute?

We've had some issues with our JB guys not staying for a long period of time, and suddenly resigning. I want to make sure that if you plan to do that, I'm not going to be remorseful. Or if you plan on staying, I have your word.

6. Pablo The Wizard

Pablo The Wizard Member

Steam:
    Ive been playing Jailbreak for 3 and a half years now. I don’t have any plans on quitting.
    However, since I will go to a gymnasium next July, I may not be as active as I am right now, but even though that, I don’t think I’ll stop playing Jailbreak for a while

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. Avaritia

Avaritia Absolute Savagery Moderator Creative Team Server Helper VIP

Steam:
    Invalid, read Ghost Riders reply.
    You can reapply once you meet the requirements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.