Declined New Jailbreak Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by dino, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dino

dino get out of report Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Currently, in jailbreak it's just considered ethical/community rule that "Warden can't lie", but this is not an official rule and the closest thing I found to it is -Give REASONABLE orders, no impossible things. I think it would be better to add this as a rule to prevent Wardens that contradict themselves and are confusing to follow orders from. I don't really know why this hasn't been suggested/implemented yet, and I want to see others' point of view on this.

2. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Could you give me an example of when this rule would be useful?
    If warden says you are excused for example and then kills you, then he freekilled.
    If someone asks if hes kos for going into a room and warden goes "No its not" in a sarcastic tone and then kills the red he freekilled.
    If he says its out of cell rebell day and go to the yellow line then he isnt lying.

Will keep this open until I get some input on when this would be useful as I dont want to add more rules that arent needed.

3. dino

dino get out of report Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So, for example if the warden says "Go to the yellow line" and then mid order doesn't want reds to go, some wardens say "Wait I didn't say that, go back to cells" without killing anyone so people just comply and it delays the round. I'm more asking for a "Warden can't instantly go back on his word" than "Warden can't lie" but warden can't lie is just the same thing simplified.

Another thing is when the warden is saying an order, some wardens feel like they need to clarify "Warden can't lie" which I feel this rule may clear up. Not a very necessary rule but more of rule for clarification on general rules.

4. Faggot

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That rule would just annoy wardens and overall is useless.
    If for example he says go to nine square but he wanted to do crush game then he would have to stick to that.
    Going back on such a small order is not a problem and wont take more than 10 seconds of your time.

5. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I feel this potential new rule would be more convenient than useful
    Another example would be in deathrun
    Warden: "All traps are activated"
    Reds think they have a freerun throughout deathrun but they die because warden lied and traps were activated

As Dino said, it's considered ethical for everyone to use this rule
    I'll edit this as i find more to add. Can't think of anything else atm

6. Faggot

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This could be avoided by you just paying attention.

As I didnt get any other examples and I still don't see it being that useful I will not add this as a rule.

Closing and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.