Need your guy's help

Discussion in 'General' started by Stephan, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephan

Stephan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello, My name is Stephan.

I want to be short and sharp as I need everyones help on this one, To be 100% honest. I scammed someone an ak-47 elite build battle scared which costs 4.99, This happened around a year and a half ago to a year I forget. anyway ever since I did it I felt like an complete a** and have wanted to pay him back so I purchased the exact same skin of opskins which is in my inventory now for him, I did not know why I did it and I don't wish to do it again, I manipulated a possible young child for my own amusement and I am very sorry, He hasn't added me and has been playing games and active every day, My steam is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Therealstephan/ , Now this isn't a removal tag of my scammer, What I'm asking you if you could is please add
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/optimiism
    ^ That is the account I scammed, I've commented on his profile numerous times with no luck, If you could help me I would be eternally grateful as I don't wish to have this scammer tag ruining my trading life, If I can pay him back I can make an appeal and hopefully get the tag removed.

Thank you - Stephan

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot I just need your guys's help. Please

2. fletch

fletch Regex Mangler Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Added him to pass your message on. Will let you know what happens.

3. Stephan

Stephan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Thank you so much, I appreciate it more than you realise. link him my steam profile if needed <3

4. fletch

fletch Regex Mangler Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    No response from them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.