Declined Metal Gear Solid Day

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    People on the jailbreak server have recently came up with a new gamemode by the name Metal Gear Solid Day and I thought I'd make a thread on it.

Metal Gear Solid Day or MGSD is a custom lr activity where the guards guard a specific area of the map and the prisoners try infiltrate the area without guards noticing. Once a prisoner gets inside the specified area, they are safe and have won the round.
    If a guard manages to spot a prisoner, the guard has to wait 2-5 seconds before shooting to give the prisoner a chance to escape.
    Prisoners can be any class and ammunition is usually allowed unless stated otherwise in the custom lr.

Good Maps For MGSD
    ba_chretien, ba_hopjb, ba_jail_wip

Could this possibly be added into the Jailbreak Server Rules - Reference section or into the last request page maybe?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  2. .ax

.ax idk Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Did you get rid of the box part or why isn't it mentioned?

3. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I don't like this custom lr, it forces blues to stay in on area and gives the reds the option to either try to get inside this "area" which isnt possible anyway because guns and full crits n stuff, or take ammunition and rebell(which they will do anyway, like really who would bother trying to get past 5 blues will full crits).

The end result is either :
    1. All reds die, blue team wins
    2. All blues die, red team wins
    3. You delay 12 minutes, noone wins

The day is basically a warday without manhunt and disadvantage for the blues because they cant kill on sight but instead have to wait 4 secs of watching an enemy sniper line up his shot until they can try to shoot.

So overall they are no rules against the lr(maybe add a manhunt to stop delay), but I will not bother adding it into the jailbreak rules because you will forget about the game within 2 weeks anyway.

Closing this as I will not add it to the rules and thats the only thing suggested

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.