Resolved Message color "dissapeared"

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by nrnkg1, Mar 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nrnkg1

nrnkg1 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Bought it like 2 days ago. Light red and red,sold 1 last night to buy a name color but I still had 1 left and I used both before I left the server today at about 8-9am now I joined,my name color is there but message color isn't yet my points are reduced

2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, you neither bought nor sold a Red message color, only the Light Red one:
    [​IMG]

3. nrnkg1

nrnkg1 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I legit had both in morning and switched between 2 of them.. You can check my points before I bought anything. Have 130 atm..ΒΈ

edit: Maybe it was a bug but I swear I had both.

4. staneo

staneo that guy Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    If I remember correctly, whenever I bought the dark red message color when I used to play on the CSGO zombie escape server I also got the light red message color without buying it, I tried selling the light red one and it sold the dark red one as well, I think the plugin works this way and has been since the !shop plugin was implemented, maybe the plugin thinks they are the same item or something.
    The !shop plugin is server-wide so this being on zombie escape before the server was closed and probably on surf t1-2 for you should not make any difference if anyone is wondering about that.
    Please correct me if anything is wrong. :)

I might be able to test selling and buying the message colors later today if I got time if that is needed.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This seems to have been an issue with the configuration, where "Red" and "Light Red" both had the same actual name/message color ({lightred}).
    Since the plugin uses the color ({lighred}) to identify the item, they were overlapping.

I have fixed the configuration now. Changes should take effect after a map change.

6. nrnkg1

nrnkg1 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Alright. If it was a bug I don't need anything back I guess,I just wanted to know why it's gone. You can lock the thread.

7. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Marking as resolved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.