Implemented Make a maximum amount of available AWP's for FFA

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by GehWasserHolen, Jun 6, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GehWasserHolen

GehWasserHolen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Recently I started playing on the FFA Servers. My only issue with them is that there are literally way too many AWP's. In my opinion that makes the experience on the server very miserable. In addition to that I asked a couple of other players about that topic and they told me the same.
    A lot of other servers do it so there is a max. amount of AWP's there can be at a certain time. I dont know if its possible to do it percentage based or just a set number. (many servers have it at about 25%, so 4 players on the full 16 player server).
    I hope this suggestion can make it through because warming up your ak against 10 other AWP's is kinda useless, especially on the map the FFA server is on (Dust 2).

2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Set the limit to 4 now, as the plugin does not offer any percentage-based limits.
    Should be active after the next map change.

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Update: force-reloaded the plugin now, as it does not reload the config on map change.
    The change should therefore be active now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.