Let's keep our heads up

Discussion in 'General' started by DavisLF3, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DavisLF3

DavisLF3 Not a weeb, just retarded. Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I know it's not the time for some of you but I definitely wanted to create such a thread.

Yeah our good old times are finally over but I don't personally plan to stop playing TF2 on trade servers and I'm willing to share the alternatives I'll find here. Plus we still have a Discord, so let's say just half of our routine died.

Feel free to share your alternative servers (as well for CS:GO players) here or on the Discord.

I'll mostly be on Harpoon (ew) for some times but I'll keep roaming between trade servers from now on.

See you soon, because that's probably gonna happen.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Tri.

Tri. Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    lets face it we gonna be lost forever

3. Maestro

Maestro Obnoxious shitkid Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Tri can open a minecraft server

4. Moo_

Moo_ me me me Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @ztreak@ztreak does host sometimes his own private matches between friends on a private server. Renting one aswell shouldnt be that expencife if people wanna play together

5. DavisLF3

DavisLF3 Not a weeb, just retarded. Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Not if we manage to have the same servers in common, that's why I made that thread.

6. TheJulianSNL

TheJulianSNL Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I'll probably stick around on harpoon for a bit too, if that is if I don't quit tf2 for a while.

7. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Gonna spend my time on redsun.TF2 gamemode madness - gamemode changes every 20 minutes

8. Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hate it, accept it or skip it, but i think i have a solution for for it:
    Before people complain about it, i had perms from n0 to post it in the discord, but we all know what happend there.

Some of you might know about it, some not, but i am the co owner of a small community of 300 members called Public Nemesis. We currently have 3 servers:
    Custom Pub:
    A pub server with workshop maps
    VSH2:
    Core VSH with custom bosses
    JB:
    Well this is a different story. This JailBreak is the old fashion one. no tf2jail plugin, all same hp (250 if correct), speed the same (speed between the Soldier and Pyro). And the last thing, since the ratio is 1 blue on 3 reds, 2 on 6 etc, we decided to give both teams 100% crits. I already heared some rumours of people loving it and others hating it.

If more people seem interested, i will update this post with a link to the steamgroup / forum.
    Any questons? Add me on steam or on discord.

9. Laz

Laz Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    BlackWonder and Harpoon are to be taken in consideration now, also NGS has a trade_rawr server where we can abuse our ping advantage if we really want to play it unfair, we're not doomed yet but it actually makes me want to retire to think about playing on those servers, feel free to try them out and share your experiences here tyty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.