Implemented Jump Map Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by WingsWithoutBird, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WingsWithoutBird

WingsWithoutBird Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This time I only have 1 suggestion:

- Soldiers with 500 hp - a lot of people still complains about deaths on syncs, even after the implement of !superman, mostly high skilled players, because they need to see the damage marks to know if they got a good sync or not (which the !superman removes because you dont take any damage).
    It would give the protection to every player even if they dont know the command, or are to lazy to type it.
    If implemented remove !superman since there is no point of protecting from damage when you have 500 hp. The !superman command has more downsides then good ones aswell, it was my mistake but people started to use it on demoman and just spam stickies to clear the levels.

I know its only 1 little thing, but im sure that will make a lot diference on fog's jumpers life.
    Stay strong,

Wings

2. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Setting this to implementing, as I have got some other stuff to do first (which has higher priority).

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Implemented, removed the !superman command as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.