Declined JB Suggestion: Custom Voice LR Update

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by ser12rt, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ser12rt

ser12rt Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This is an idea that focuses on LR's that force the BLU's to behave in an alternate fashion via Custom LR;
    Only BLU's that are willing to comply with the LR and not deny it at all are allowed to remain on BLU for that round. For example, if I had a day which forced BLU's to speak in an altered fashion, if they didn't want to participate, they would either be a spectator or RED for that round or face a teamswitch or small ban. It's mainly because of the hazy line between LR's that "can be denied" that some people interpret as "deny if possible" that I'd like to have this rule implemented for the sake of clarification on both ends.

I would like to note Ducks made this suggestion when I brought up a day in Custom LR.

2. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    please no more owo days :(

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Svarten

Svarten Maximal Effort Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Yo

The idea behind this suggestion is somewhat good, I do however see a minor problem that might come with it.

What if nobody on the current blu team wants to speak with a weird accent or say "owo" after every order?
    That would result in nobody joining blu the next round and the round would be simply wasted along with the lr.

If you can find a way around this problem, then I’m willing to support this suggestion.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  4. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I will not add this to the rules

If you use a custom lr like that a warden can freely accept or denie it, if there are 5 blues who dont want to do it and 1 that would agree on doing it, then he will probably be allowed to take warden if he points it out.

Allowing this rule would result in many custom lrs that would get worse and worse each time(not to mention they would be annoying).

It was never forced onto people and it will not be in the future.

Also I doubt @Ducks Are People Too@Ducks Are People Too was serious about that suggestion and reading out the sarcasm was just too hard.

Closing and moving

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.