Resolved Jailbreak - Team balance / Mic check

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by Bacon Drink, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bacon Drink

Bacon Drink Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello everyone hope your havin' a good day.

So as many guys requested (I guess almost everyone) I d appreciate to bring the Auto Balance (2 Reds : 1 Blu) back. Its very annoying to play with 12 Blus and 8 Reds. Sadly this doesn't even happen like 1 day each map, it almost happens 24/7. It kinda ruins the Jailbreak since rebelling always leads pointless and there are so less prisoners to play with. (Btw this existed before the big JB update with the ton of new maps)
    The second request I have would be a feature so that you have to use your mic before you are able to go blue. This would prevent many freekillers and useless guards and would even help my first suggestion.

Thanks for reading and please tell me your opinion down below.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  2. Münsterkatt サム

Münsterkatt サム Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I've seen servers with the mic plugin, which is great, because those who don't have a mic can't join BLU. And, if you want to join BLU team, you must be willing to be warden. But with the team-balance thing? Many people have brought this up, but have either been ignored or nobody knows what to do.

3. Bacon Drink

Bacon Drink Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Indeed I got the idea from other servers and its very great.
    I will see where the balance will go because if the mic thing will be done there will be less blus and more reds anyways.

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Wrong section.
    Also, the team balance issue seems to be fixed with the latest release (5.4.0), but there is no download for it, only for the older version (5.3.5) which we use too.
    As for the Voice check, last time I checked, the extension which the plugin requires, doesn't work.

5. Bunnie_Lord

Bunnie_Lord Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    @n0name@n0name You just looked on the wrong site.
    https://github.com/JackofDesigns/TF2-Jailbreak

Please note there are several changes. One of the most important is that 100% crits for guards isn't 24/7 enabled any more. Only when there's a warden it works, thus forcing guards to protect the warden.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  6. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  7. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    ATB should be fixed now.

As for the voice check, the extension the plugin requires is non-functional anymore.
    According to its author, there should be a new version released soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.