Already done Jailbreak Rule Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, Feb 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    On wardays, there is currently no rule to disallow sentries outside of the region warday is taking place in (except armoury thanks to the rule that states on a Warday all Reds must be given a chance to safely enter armory and leave it again without getting attacked by Blues).

So I suggest to add a rule that disallows said sentries.

2. Snake

Snake Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?!?!? Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Aight so I’ve talked with yperz on this subject and we both came to the following conclusion:
    To build a sentry outside the said area you need to be outside the said area. This means that this already collides with the rule
    -On a Warday the Warden will tell you to go to a chosen area until Manhunt starts,
    you may not leave the chosen area until Manhunt, however you can shoot anyone coming into your field of view.
    Now you could argue that you could build it on the way to the specified area. But technically this does count as attacking reds outside the said area.

So in my opinion there is no need for a new rule since building sentrys outside the said area already collides with another rule.

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Marking as already done then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.