Declined Jailbreak LR menu

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by The Acidic Ham Man, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Now, this is probably the most basic and minor addition, but I see this too many times. I think that some well chosen games/other should be added to the LR menu.
    The two main ones I specifically think (and would enjoy) should be added to the menu are:
    - Map change (for the sake of ease)
    - Warday (as it's fun and people usually want it)
    Also, I know this may be hard/impossible to do, but would it be also possible to keep reds stripped of any ammo during hide and seek during the entire round? I see how there may be reasons to both be for and against this opinion, but it's because of the LR being denied so many times by people using ammo.
    I hope you take these thoughts into consideration.

2. Snake

Snake Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?!?!? Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This would be easily abused. People won't be able to keep their patience when the map constantly changes. Also, if there is a map that everyone likes except for 1 player, and this player wins lr, he can change the map which probably the whole server will dislike.
    EDIT
    Just saw your new post @badboy2001XD@badboy2001XD . Don't think this is possible though. For now just give the person who got it before map change his lr manually.

Warday can already be applied in a custom lr. No need to add an extra option.

Maybe @Faggot@Faggot knows how to do this. But as far as I know, the jailbreak plugin is a mess. So I don't really think it's possible...

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  3. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Legacy Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This wouldn't change the map, but rather just could either give the person LR on the map change or lets someone give it to them.

4. Faggot

Faggot Lets make it happen! Legacy Management

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I will not add these lrs as both of them can simply be done by chosing custom lr and writing either Warday or Give me lr next map.

For the HnS part, I tried it before and it did not work. Maybe when I have the time I will look into it once more.

Closing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.