Jailbreak issues. Please take seriously.

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Enjoyker, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Enjoyker

Enjoyker VIP Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep SourceBans gameMe
    Again, please take this seriously, also only JB regulars read this, thanks.
    I am trying my best to be nice to other regulars playing jb yet most of them treat me like I'm the garbage of this earth. You know who you are, you know how you treat me, I'm not going to name anyone
    (People who don't treat me like the worst of the worst: Serrt, Spark and a few others)
    So I would like to ask all JB regulars (and also admins) which have anything against me - Can I change my behavior somehow? I don't like to be the asshole guy who just bashes everyone with really cruel humor as that just goes against my personality.
    So am I doing anything wrong? Is there anything about me that annoys you and I could change?
    Have an awesome day,
    Enjoyker.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018 at 8:26 PM
  2. dino

dino Trainee Server Admin VIP

Steam:
    You're doing nothing wrong at all, jb is just cancer. Some regulars do it as a joke and assume you're in on the joke. All I have to say to you is this:
    Don't ever take any of the shit they say seriously, come on.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Teh TheoDeKillah

Teh TheoDeKillah Member

Steam:
    Personal i don't have anything against you. You are very okey person for me.
    You Don't need to change your behavior for a game...
    You are Enjoyker you must act like Enjoyker, just be you and everything will be ok.
    Just stop saying jokes because for some reason everyone hates them on eu JB

Trust me , i play on jb eu server since 2014 i know very good all of them ;)
    Have a nice day too,
    Teh TheoDeKillah

4. Solid

Solid Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?!?!? Member

Steam:
    First of all, I find it pretty brave that you stand up for yourself.
    No, you're not doing anything wrong. Some people just seem to have this disliking to younger players. Stay youself and ignore the insults coming towards you. Like @dino@dino said, don't take anything seriously in jailbreak. Some people in jailbreak just have this kinda humour where they insult eachother and expect an insult back. If this still goes on you can always report the players who are nitpicking on you. Also don't be afraid to use your microphone. If you want to talk, then talk.

5. Unboxed

Unboxed Maximal Effort Senior Server Admin

Steam:
    Promise me to never change yourself for someone else. If they don't appreciate you for who you are then screw them and don't bother with them, ok?

This thread alone shows that you're far more mature than most of the regulars, keep it up bud.
    Out.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
  6. Retro

Retro Member

Steam:
    Well buddy I am afraid that this might be a dead end. Those who take your concerns seriously will never treat you like that. They will simply accept you.
    Those you actually want to reach just don't give a fuck, so no, they will certainly not take that seriously. But that's because they don't care. And there is nothing you can do to fix that. Just be yourself, hang out with those that accept and appreciate you and forget about the rest.
    I just checked, you are only 14, huh? Let a 24 year old grandpa tell you that you are going to deal with that kind of scenario for the rest of your life. First of all it is not important and second of all completely impossible to be liked by everyone. Human beings are too different in order to make that work. Don't be too upset about it.

7. RiddleMan

RiddleMan Member

Steam:
    Nah, don't take it seriously, everybody is using crude humor in jb theese days to produce a laugh or two in the chat.

Nobody is really there to insult/offend you. (except it's some guy who really hates you for whatever reason)

And as stated above, You dont need to change your behavior for anybody.

8. Aleksa

Aleksa Member

Steam:
    Just don't listen to the criticism, but why is everyone typing like this?

9. SparK.exe

SparK.exe Member

Steam:
    white bulli me too but i bulli him back so ez

10. Enjoyker

Enjoyker VIP Member

Steam:
    glad to hear but...
    im not really about that lifestyle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.