Implemented Jail break blues with no mic problem

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by S I R, Mar 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S I R

S I R Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I was thinking if we could add a plug-in that detects if a player as a mic connected to his computer. that way we could prevent people without mic going blue

I don't know if a plug-in like that even exists but if anyone knows about something of this kind i would love to know.

another thing we could do is use the plug-in that sends you to a site that does mic checks. i think this could be possible, its the same thing when you type !rules and it sends you to the rules thread. the only problem about this is setting up a site that does mic checks which i have no idea how to do :'(

if anyone supports or knows how to make one of these things happen let me know! and I'd love to hear if you have any other ideas to solve the no mic blue problem.

-S I R

2. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Uhm im quite sure that you can not check if someone has a mic plugged in, but i am sure that you can check if someone has used his mic in over lets say 5 minutes. If not he will get kicked out of BLUE

3. Different

Different Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This ^^

Or, Let the plugin randomly check for mics (Like a mic check by an admin) And if someone doesn't use their mic boom they are guard-banned for 60 mins alive. Oh and there should be some time when the system checks for mic for example it wouldn't check for people who used their mic in the past 3 minutes

4. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Last update this was build in by the developer.
    I've enabled it during my try to get the server back on track.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.