Invalid Jaffa's Report

Discussion in 'Admin Reports (archive)' started by â¼á´¾á´® ᴬ⼠meepboy, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. â¼á´¾á´® ᴬ⼠meepboy

â¼á´¾á´® ᴬ⼠meepboy Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Title *Jaffa Report*

1) My Age: 17

2) My Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:72659134

3) My Steam ID64: 76561198105583996

4) Abuser Steam ID32: STEAM_0:1:61476264 and [U:1:122952529]

5) Abuser Steam ID64: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MrJaffa

6) Server IP & Name: Jailbreak :: F-o-G.eu - 176.9.0.44:27016

7) Map Name: jail_minecraft_dynd_v10d

8) Date & Time: Around 2 pm

9) DETAILED Report:

I know that he's an higher ranked player, and for sure did something to earn it. but today he's wasn't competitive in my eyes, and sometimes he just didn't cared.
    What happened was, I joined the server, people were complaining about Jaffa's behaviour. After being in a while I soon got why.
    *First Wave*
    He didn't say "No detours, no delays", so I went to play bowling and he killed me. That's a freekill. I asked him twice why he killed me and he didn't respond. ( All admins should in first place clarify player's questions, even if you must go completely out of your way to assist our players. Remember that admins are here to help the servers in every way possible )
    *Second Wave*
    He guardbanned a BLU without giving reason, this time I've asked him in-mic why did he do it, didn't respond.
    He guardbanned another BLU without even saying, again, anything either in chat/mic.
    People started to insult him. Even minor insults like scrub, noob. He muted them, funny. When people call RED's Faggots ( like today all red's will be known as faggots ) he didn't do shit. When people were being racist ( the Ni.. word ) on mic he didn't shit. When people were offending using homophobic offenses against players, he didn't do shit.
    *Third Wave*
    He wanted to be warden. So he said on mic: "- hey you cannot be always warden! please let other people go. "
    So he teamswapped him. After he insulted him he muted him for 10 minutes. LMFAO.

"Everything that pertains to a normal player also pertains to you."
    *End's report on Jaffa.*

Request: I request a warning for him and if he repeats a full demotion. Behaviours like this are not worthy for an admin.
    I've also been guardbanned for 100 minutes because I apparently killed one of your admins that were on a "freeday"
    First thing first, there's no freedays after a mapchange. Atleast for normal players..
    Detailed Report:
    After the mapchange I joined blu and went warden. I exactly said to red's to hug and face the back wall of your cells with no detours and no delays and afk freeze. After I checked them, I said to all the remaining red's to crouch-walk to the closest yellow line in front of your cells. ( Different map given from details above. ) I noticed that 2 pyros from RED were dancing( taunting ) so I warned them to crouch walk to the yellow line with no detours no delays. They didn't obeyed my repeat so I killed them. None of them had the freeday glow, still the admin said he was on a freeday no more, no less. I asked him twice where should I appeal my ban, no response.

P.S - I know some servers have the first day's freeday, and some of them don't. Before I went warden I asked if there was such thing as first day freeday here, and the admin itself told me that it wasn't a freeday. It's a shame that I don't have a printscreen of such. But If you guys have chat log's then you can confirm my side.

2. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Mhm, i'm currently neutral.
    There's not much to do, all we have to do is wait for
    the JB admins to respond to this, n0name/Downy to respond and Jaffa himself.

3. Wandolf

Wandolf Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I just wanna remind everyone, Jaffa keeps getting reports time and time again. Obviously, it can't just be the fault of everyone else.

4. â¼á´¾á´® ᴬ⼠meepboy

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    if you're neutral, why did you replied?

5. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    The first reason, no detours or delays is a standard rules.

I must agree jaffa is sometimes a bit hard to get through to and gets responses from.

6. â¼á´¾á´® ᴬ⼠meepboy

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Warden must always say "No detours no delays" in order to reds don't detour or no delaying. Otherwise they can detour or delay.

7. The12hunter21

The12hunter21 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    nope, server rule

8. Spartan

Spartan Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    "- ALWAYS do as the warden says and do it as quickly as possible (never detour or delay)."
    From our !jbrules page.

9. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Because; i have an opinion aswell.
    I did add some additional information aswell.

EDIT: So, i just had a little talk with Jaffa, and he said that the guardban
    was doing miccheck, he wouldn't ban people without a reason, as a matter of fact i don't
    even think you can add a reason to a guardban.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  10. â¼á´¾á´® ᴬ⼠meepboy

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You are right. I admit my error.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  11. The12hunter21

The12hunter21 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    close this then

12. Downie

Downie CEO of Downcorp Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    To start off.
    Let's keep it on normal posts, all on topic please.

Like Spartan mentioned above me, the no detours and delays is a rule (2nd rule on Prisoners) on our server. Most people aren't known of it, that is why most of our wardens repeat it. I do agree, that when you asked him why he killed you, he should have given an answer to you. But, again like Spartan mentioned above me, Jaffa is hard to reach sometimes. Either try it via voice or via teamchat and add a @ on the beginning. This sends a message to all the admins currently online on the server.

About the '2nd wave'. We will take a look into it, ask Jaffa about this in the hope he can remember. You don't have by any chance the names of those players?

'3rd wave'. I am sure he has a plausible reason for this. Again lets wait for Jaffa to respond to here.

Edit: @Taco@Taco. Yes, you can add reasons to teambans.
    I suggest all JB admins to do this from this date.
    @The12hunter21@The12hunter21. Why close it? He forgot the rule. Other points still stand.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  13. â¼á´¾á´® ᴬ⼠meepboy

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    He didn't said anything about Mic Check, so that's not true.

Edit: And why a 200 min guardban, for not having a mic?

14. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, you can be lying or maybe you didn't even hear it or just forgot it.
    We can't just get one person to say that, you don't have any witnessess yet.

15. The12hunter21

The12hunter21 Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    well there is a rule about letting others be warden and this guy was not letting others be, that may be the reason to teamswitch

other thing the third wave: we dont know the reson to the mute, might have been talking sh*t through mic, it doesnt show anything but the mute!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2016
  16. â¼á´¾á´® ᴬ⼠meepboy

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hey taco. I'm pretty sure you don't do Mic Checks while warden is giving orders, since this unstables the gameplay. SO I'm pretty sure that I didn't got frozen, the cells locked. Or an Admin speaking over the warden.
    Because I'm not dumb, stupid or lier.

17. Namaco

Namaco Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Indeed, i don't.
    But instead of responding and responding wouldn't it be better to find witnessess?

18. Mr_Jaffa

Mr_Jaffa Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Right, let's get this started. I'll try to say everything to your report against me. With the 'First wave' that no detour and delays rule is there although not many people no of it. But I asked everyone to be afk frozen on the blue line and you walked off, so that's why you got killed. If you asked in chat why you killed me, I probably did not respond as I can't see RED dead chat. The other people on BLU that I guardbanned was due to having no microphones, I did an accouncment to them and they did not use there mics. I do not recall of any abusive language like you said homophobic, you might off seen in your RED team chat. Next is the guy that went warden every round. I asked him politly, 'can you give other people a chance at going warden?' He then said 'sure' I did not teamswap him. I didn't insult him or mute him. Don't make up lies... And in your 'detailed report' I was not there at that time. I hope that's enough to go on, if anyone has more questions feel free to ask me

19. Darkregen

Darkregen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    How about we get n0 or downy, whoever has access to the commandlist, to check if Jaffa actually did these things. That would litterally solve this straight away.

20. Starfish

Starfish Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This part is what sparks my interest.
    What happened after you killed the freedays on accident?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.