Rejected I was banned even though I am innocent.

Discussion in 'Bans (archive)' started by Savi_chan, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Savi_chan

Savi_chan Member

Hello, sry my English is not the best...

What was your name When you got banned?: My Name was Savi_chan
    When did it happen?: It happened at 21.08.2013 00:32 on Wednesday.
    What's the specified reason? (http://bans.f-o-g.eu): Reason Wallhack
    Why do you think you should be unbanned?: Because I do not even know the reason why I was banned. The admin LevelDeuce wrote me just chatting "bye bye" and I was spellbound. I am so often on the server ":: 2Fort FoG.eu - Instant Respawn" and has never made ​​an indicative, to banish me. I think he just banned me because I was lucky to have met several times as a sniper. I think he thought I cheate or hoe and so he has banned me. I do not even like cheating or hacking goes. For months I've been playing on this server and I just do not understand why I was banned now? I would be very grateful if you cancel the spell, because I really have not done anything! I really hope that the ban will be lifted and I can continue to play normally on my favorite server. I hope not again to be banned for no reason just because I meet a few times. I've seen so many sniper who hit on almost all walk past and they were not banned. This really is a bit outrageous LevelDeuce of the admin that he banishes me forever from this server! I ask you to unban! Thank you!
    Best regards,
    Savi_chan.

2. LevelDeuce

LevelDeuce Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hai Savi_chan. I specced you for a while now and you've seemed to headshot 3 cloaked spies, dominating almost everyone in the server and knowing where people would come out and killing them. You only have 17 hrs on TF2.

My guess is that you made another account to hack on diff servers.

3. (CZ)Maone

(CZ)Maone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    You know, there is such a thing as being 'too obvious'
    Which you perfectly mastered as I could see. I have been present on the server and I did see some odd activity and there has been a player reporting you hacking, Deuce took action before I did.
    So, I'm backing him up, as I was there to witness it.

4. Savi_chan

Savi_chan Member

LevelDeuce Hello, please excuse me but what are 3 head camouflaged spy photos? I was only 17 hours on this account online as I think only recently have. But I have very often with my brother played before Team Fortress 2! That's why I know myself well out already! Tell me simply, the spell is canceled? Yes or No?

Hello (CZ) Maone, I'm sorry but I totally do not understand what they wanted to see? I really think you two have me confused. I have never hacked in this game because I do not even know how to hack it. Strangely I Wurd White never banned when I played on the account of my brother. I really think there is a big misunderstanding ...

I slowly understand not know what I should have done ...

5. LevelDeuce

LevelDeuce Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Listen, I could hardly understand what were you trying to tell me, but here's what happened. I saw you hack, I banned you simple. I'm pretty sure a guy has hax on if he is able to headshot 3 CLOAKED spies while not knowing where they are. You almost dominated everyone on the server and you didn't act like a pro. Pros usually jump around to crazy moves n shit, you were just standing still and hitting ALMOST every bullet you took cause you know where enemies were.

You didn't have an aimbot, but you deffenetly had a wallhack. Don't try to get yourself unbanned. I know what I saw and you were hacking. It's so silly that I'm even discussing about this right now. Why would you make a ban appeal when YOU know that you were hacking. It's stupit.

6. (CZ)Maone

(CZ)Maone Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    First of all, don't use google translate, it sucks. Second of all, you have been SEEN HACKING. By more than just LevelDeuce, you have been reported by other player that SAW you do it.
    How do you justify sniping down three cloaked spies?
    How did you know where are certain players going to come from?
    How did you manage to repeatedly kill people through the small crack in the roof of the bridge?

I'm sorry, but these things are just not possible with simple skill.
    But I really don't see any point of explaining this to you, since you visibly lack the required amount of english to understand it.

7. LevelDeuce

LevelDeuce Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  8. Savi_chan

Savi_chan Member

I should have 3 spies killed with a head shot? I should chop? You want to be kidding me ... Because I also have the intention to hack. Since there is a huge misunderstanding! Check the thing again! That can not be right but that I was banned from the server for hacking. I'm sorry if you do not understand me but my English is not good. I can really only shake head because I'm so speechless, which is attributed to me there! Please cancel the spell. Then yes, you can see whether or not I chop. But that's a lie! Check the thing again, because there really something fishy. I can not say more than that I have not hacked or cheated and I ask you to set aside the spell again.

9. LevelDeuce

LevelDeuce Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  10. Savi_chan

Savi_chan Member

How do I know which player I catch? I walked back and forth and I simply just the people I've seen caught. Since there are no names. How do I get on the roof of the bridge please? As a sniper can not jump that far. You walk up to the edge and then you have free reign. I have a reason for everything except that I should have killed three cloaked spies. But I have no explanation. Because I did not do that! I generally have no idea what you want from me. I only know that you want me to make things worst! I'm sorry that I translate with Google but I can not just English so perfect since I live in another country!

11. LevelDeuce

LevelDeuce Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Please just stop posting on this thread, You're an obv hacker and you are just wasting my time.

12. Savi_chan

Savi_chan Member

Give me a chance to stop, so I can prove to you that I do not hack or cheat!

13. LevelDeuce

LevelDeuce Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    But I saw you hack on the server, there is nothing else to prove... Just stop.

14. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I trust the judgement of Maone and Deuce, so I'm closing this thread to prevent further nonsensical discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.