This affects our game 2 machine (184.108.40.206) and all gameservers running on it. Seems like the system upgrade I did today didn't work out so well (even tho it exited with a success), and performing a "reboot" causes the server to not fully start up again - suspecting a kernel panic of some sort. Adding insult to injury, the web interface for controlling the server is broken as well, so I can't even start a rescue system / do a reboot (and apparently, start a reinstall either). Thus, I have opened a support ticket and am now waiting for them to answer, which, in the worst case, can take up to 24 hours. Will update this thread if there is anything new.