Have a Merry Mann-ly Giftmas.

Discussion in 'General' started by Fluffaluffacus, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I am hosting a Holiday event. You donate items, from a weapon, metal, craft hats, non crafts, pricey hats and even keys. Anything you can donate. I am going to be passing out the items donated back to the community between the 23rd of December and the 27th of December.

Donation tiers:

Tier 3:
    2 Items is the lowest donation, anything under a key goes here. You will be promised at least a scrap back.

Tier 2: 1-3 Keys go here. Can be measured in hats, metal, items, anything. You will get at least a Key back.

Tier 1: 4+ up keys. You will get back at least the 3 Keys worth back.

Tier .5: This entitles low or high end unusual, buds, bills, basically a large donation that would not be seen by most people.

This is not about what you get back but what you give in. We request you give more than the base requirement for each tier, as if that happens...everyone just gets back what they put in and this was for nothing.

If you feel like donating, getting on the donation list that does not get anything back, it would be wonderful. That will mean there is more for those who couldn't donate, the true people we are trying to help here. If you wish to be anonymous that is perfectly fine and your wish shall be granted.

Lets make this a pretty darn good Holiday season for those who are less fortunate. Lets start paying it forward.

2. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  3. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  4. Pruu

Pruu Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It's nice to know some of our less fortunate in TF will be receiving something this year!

I'll be sure to try and spread this.

5. FoG | Tsunami

FoG | Tsunami Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Same here. If more people begin to do it I'll probably toss my whole BP.

6. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I will be starting this later today when I wake up. Expect this to hit Noon EST. The giving will begin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.