Fluffaluffacus' pants. True story or urban legend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Downy, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Downy

Downy Retired Staff Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Ancient tales speak about a phenomenon called Fluffaluffacus' pants. I'm here to ask you one question, and one question only. Do you believe in Fluffaluffacus' pants? I personally am convinced it is an urban legend. No such thing can exist without the world knowing about its existance.

So, discuss. How do you feel about the pants? Share your opinions and stories here and see what other people have to say about the phenomenon that is Fluffaluffacus' pants.
    This post is pure rubbish and is made due to my 100th post.

"Make a post about how much you love my pants"

2. Speedy

Speedy Member

I once met them.
    I was happy coming back from school, last period was music. I was practicing to play Fur Elise on piano. The bell rang, and I ran outside the school. My mum was there to pick me up already. In the car, listening to Gangnam Style with full bass on. OP OP OP *coughcough* So as I was saying, it was a brilliant day. I come back home, exhausted after my maths test that I had earlier on. For Lunch I had BBQ Chicken Wings, yumm! Then, I go to my room to change from my uniform to my normal clothes, and then, on my PC SEAT I SEE THEM!!!! Yes, them. The Flufaluffacus pants! I was shocked, I jumped up and hit something. I fainted and my mum woke me up. When I stood up, they weren't there. I'm still scared to go to sleep...

3. Sir Waffle II

Sir Waffle II Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I ate them.

4. Doktor kengineer

Doktor kengineer Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    They look good on my Butt Stallion.

5. Fluffaluffacus

Fluffaluffacus Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  6. OG Under the Dash

OG Under the Dash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    It was Sunday, it was raining so I wasn't able to go outside and play my favorite game : "Kick some asses because I want to". So I was playing some computergames, my parents were on the Star Wars convention in London. Then I saw these big, hairy, disgusting and stinky pants. I almost jizzed my pants but every kid knows when you pee in your pants they become evil and haunt at night. So i decided to stay a man. And cried for only 2 HOURS.Then I woke up and saw it, a hamburger. I was so glad to see my best friend Mike, he was invisible to everybody but me. And thats the story I met your uncle Ruffus.

To be continued...

7. A Smashing Gent

A Smashing Gent Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
  8. OG Under the Dash

OG Under the Dash Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Forgot to mention that the pants were actually a dream soz guys i f****** up -.-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.