1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Approved [Fames [GER] [SFM]] Application

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fames [GER] [SFM], Jul 17, 2017.

?

Would you like to see him/her as an admin?

Poll closed Jul 31, 2017.
  1. Yes

71.4%
  2. No

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fames [GER] [SFM]

Fames [GER] [SFM] Junior Server Admin

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep SourceBans gameMe
    Your name
    Jonas Dödtmann

Date of birth

Which languages do you speak?
    German, English

In which timezone do you live?
    GMT+1

Steam Community URL

Your gameMe page

Your total playtime on the applied server(s)
    24 days 13 hours

Server(s) you wish to be admin on
    TF2 - Achievement/Idle :: F-o-G.eu - Instant Respawn

If you already have experience, which plugin were you using?
    SourceMod

Adding to the question above, which community were you admin for?
    I was admin on a Surreal Surfing for roughly 1 and a half years.

Tell us why you're applying
    Hi! My name is Fames and I'd like to apply as an admin for the Ach/Idle server.

About me:

As of right now, I am 16 years old and I've been playing TF2 for over 5 years and have no intention to quit it any time soon. Before I went over to FoG to actively play on, I was one of the people that called FoG 'shit', which I to this day, still regret.
    I played on UGL for a long time and met alot of people that also play (or admin) on this server today. During the time I played on UGL, I also admined a surf server for about 1.5 years, which provided me with quite a bit of Sourcemod experience.
    Personality wise, I'm the type of that guy that jokes arround alot and that tells his opinion, being either 'memey' or serious.

Actual reason why I'm applying:

I'm applying for a spot as an admin as I am very active on the server, joining it as much as I can. Sometimes during the time I play, there is no admin on the server and people start to break rules, which ofcourse, gets quite annoying.
    As mentioned earlier, I already was an admin on a server, so coming back to the admin feeling would be really nice

Thank you very much for reading through my application! If any questions are left open, please go ahead and ask me!

2. Maestro

Maestro Obnoxious shitkid Senior Server Admin

Steam:
    Neat app, likewise for the reasoning as of why he wants to be an Admin.

I've seen Fames several times on Trade and he acts neutral (although I have seen some binds left and right though, shouldn't be much of a concern)

I have never played on Ach server, but I believe Fames would be a good addition if he can take final decisions in a proper manner.
    Upvoting, good luck.

3. Drago

Drago Junior Server Admin VIP

Steam:
    Last application I have to comment on for a while now, nice.

Maestro already pointed everything out, but I would like to add something to that:
    All 3 of you (Rem, saN and you) need to improve your chatlogs, since they still contain too many lols, BM, and/or dank meymeys.
    Same goes for me though (and the other 2 admins on the server), I think we have been a bad influence for most of you, considering that I pull off far too many memes and such.

Apart from that I think you would be a great match for the spot, good luck with the application.

4. Pudgey

Pudgey Shinji did nothing wrong VIP Member

Steam:
    He can be nice, sorta rare for an achi player amirite?

Known the dude for a while, seen him about quite a lot, if he puts in his all I believe he'd be pretty good as admin.

I wont really vote as im sort of inactive when it comes to fog servers/this community as a whole, just giving my opinion on this person.

gl my dude

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Archaon Everchosen

Archaon Everchosen Chaos Marks Us All Senior Server Admin VIP

Steam:
    I'm going to stay neutral on this matter as me and Drago talked about this problem earlier today also about that neither me or Ax can always join due to the summer jobs, studies... etc we have to attend as well. Furthermore I know the Admin Cap recently added 3 more slots for Ach/idle and that we already have 3 pending admin applications which, in my opinion, is rather rushed as well as eager to take the first position possible. This early day problem would also be solved once Drago achieves his promotion which he might get soon. Other than that l totally agree with what Drago said about this
    With all that said l wish you good luck on ur Application

#Note "This comment is meant for all 3 Applications so l wont bother to write on all of them for Ach/idle"

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  6. Spoke

Spoke Senior Server Admin

Steam:
    Very mature and fun to talk with. He is also serious when he needs to and sticks to his bros. I feel like he would make a nice addition. Good luck.

7. n0name

n0name Founder VIP

Steam:
    Accepted.

Please contact me in Steam to set up your permissions.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.