Declined Expert server rank cap.

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Hvilesiggen, Jan 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hvilesiggen

Hvilesiggen Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Can we open up the expert surf server rank cap to free for all? It is allready empty 90% of the time.

2. techz

techz Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I think the biggest issue with that server is that there are so few slots, some maps have 4 or more bots which leaves 6 slots for actual players

Edit: Upon further investigation on forums it seems this argument has already been done and they still went with rank 100 cap, however the fact that bots take up like 50% of the server slots is still an issue in my eye

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  3. Giovanni

Giovanni Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I actually like that the server is not that populated most of the time, cause you can choose what maps to play and actually have a chance to grind without other people bothering. What you could do if other people have a problem with having an empty server is making it public but only let Top 100 vote maps and rtv.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. SeaBass

SeaBass Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    That was one of the reasons the server was added, is so it's NOT full up with people all the time so people can play a map without others changing it, constant chat spam, irritating people, just a chill server where you can surf high tier maps which no other FoG surf server does, now there are servers for all different tiers.
    So people can play high tier maps and/or grind maps, it's a Tier 4-6 server aimed at being able to play decent maps for "Top" surfers, that was my intention anyway when putting the idea out there.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    And with that said, I will deny this suggestion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.