Approved [dino] Application

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dino, Sep 11, 2018.

?

Would you like to see him/her as an admin?

This poll will close on Sep 25, 2018 at 7:09 PM.
  1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dino

dino Trainee Server Admin VIP

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep SourceBans gameMe
    Your name or nickname
    dino

Your age

Which languages do you speak?
    English, and I can understand a small bit of german/dutch.

In which timezone do you live?
    GMT+1

Steam Community URL

Your gameMe page

Your total playtime on the applied server(s)
    33 days 07:34:18 hours (on tf2 custom)

Server(s) you wish to be admin on
    TF2 - VS Saxton Hale | Amplifier | EU2-8

If you already have experience, which plugin were you using?

Adding to the question above, which community were you admin for?

Tell us why you're applying
    Hey guys, dino here. I just recently turned 15 and I feel like it's time to apply. So, I did a bit of contemplation on if I should apply for JB EU or Vsh, and I finally decided to do Vsh because it's currently what I play/enjoy mostly.

Who am I:
    So, most of you already know me, I'm quite active on the forums, discord and trade/custom tf2 servers, and I even occasionally pop into csgo surf. I would like to consider myself to have a decent reputation throughout the servers and I have the majority of you on my friends list.

A bit on why I'm applying (a bit generic but my genuine feelings):
    I often play the server and I encounter rulebreakers such as idle hales, micspammers, friendlies, etc. and there are no admins on. I feel like the server can become a much more friendly and relaxed place if there isn't someone shouting the n-word down my throat and straight out my rectum every 5 seconds trying to be funny. I have an excellent understanding of the rules and I know how to enforce them in a fair manner while staying calm (Yes, believe it or not I am calm most of the time...) and respectful.

I think that pretty much sums up everything, here's my (very dated) intro if anyone is interested:
    https://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/hi.18876/

If anyone has some criticisms, feel free to yell them at me as loud as you want!

2. The Acidic Ham Man

The Acidic Ham Man Trainee Server Admin

Steam:
    I've known dino for a lot longer than FoG, and he's a great and friendly person.
    He's always active on the FoG community and always entertaining and a fun person to play with, dino is also correct when he said he has a great knowledge of the rules, he never tries to be uptight about the rules though, he just makes sure people have a solid knowledge of the rules in the best way possible.
    That's why as a whole I'd vote +1 for sure.
    The only thing that I'm worried about you is when you do get mad/upset, I know you won't use any power against people when you are, but you just seem to be a little* toxic when you get to that stage, but don't get me wrong, it rarely ever happens so yeah.

* not toxic as in being a dick to everyone, but just bringing the overall server positivity down a bit when you are at this stage
    don't feel like I'm obliged to vote +1 just because you're a long term friend of mine, but I voted with my individual choice whether you would be a good addition to the admin team, which in my opinion you would be great, but just work on the thing I said above

3. Hannah

Hannah ble ble ble VIP Member

Steam:
    I have only joined VSH for once so I can't really tell how you are on VSH but you do join JB and Ach/Idle alot aswell. So from my experiences with you on Ach/Idle and JB I can tell that you are a nice person. You know the rules, You are polite, I have never really seen you get ''mad''. Your activity is good and your chatlog is clean so I see no issue in that. Overall it's a +1 from me! Anyways, good luck on your application!

4. Enjoyker

Enjoyker VIP Member

Steam:
    Well, here we are. This was inevitable, but don't get me wrong, l am very happy you applied.
    - You know the rules perfectly (At least what I have seen in Jailbreak [although you did slip up a tiny few times], but I am sure you know them just as well on the VSH server)
    - I have never seen you get angry/flip out, although I would agree with Acidic, you could try and have a bit more fun on the servers
    - You rarely swear, which sets a good example for the kids (including me;))
    - Very mature for only being 15, so I think you would handle situations on the server well

Too bad you didn't apply for Jailbreak, but I guess VSH would be kinda easier to maintain as admin.
    Anyways, +1 from me. Hope you get accepted.

5. Snorre

Snorre Trainee Server Admin

Steam:
    I feel like I need to say something even tho it probably only will be in addition to the other people, but anyways here we go:

You know the rules - Even when Ahqua, Fox or I is on the server, you are often quicker to tell a hale not to camp ect. (cause you use voice chat witch is a big plus).

I agree with Acidic about the fact that you sometimes get mad and upset but isn't a big problem really. (I think you might still be mad at me for something I don't remember) :/

Overall I think it wouldn't hurt anyone if dino got admin, only make the server cleaner when Ahqua, me or Fox aren't there.

So in conclusion a +1 for me, but work on your temper. :) GL with the application.

[​IMG]

6. Bambi :)

Bambi :) The American Senior Server Admin

Steam:
    Dino definitely has my support here. Despite this being a VSH application, he obviously is well known and made a good name for himself and I can see him being around for quite some time. Nothing negative to say, this guy has my +1

7. Solid

Solid Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAKE?!?!?!? Member

Steam:
    I've known Dino for a pretty long time and he's made quite the change through the years. You're a social person and a general helpful one. It's also great to see that you're welcoming new players. Though I haven't been on vsh in like 4 months, I know you well enough to say that you'd be a nice admin on there. Hell, perhaps apply for jailbreak as well in the future. Good luck with your app!

8. Forged Identity -m3lon-

Forged Identity -m3lon- Member

Steam:
    being honest Dino is an absolute legend he spends a lot of time on both JB EU and VSH and I think he does make a good fit as an admin on VSH and I do see him trying to help newer players so that's always a +1 in my book.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Taco_cat12

Taco_cat12 Member

Steam:
    Dino's a nice and respectable guy, plus hes helped me out allot on multiple things. I think he would be a great admin for vsh and thats what everyone else seems to think too. Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Fox Populi

Fox Populi Trainee Server Admin

Steam:
    Well I should probably chime in with something,but honestly i can't really add anything more to the discussion.

+Social
    +Knows the rules inside out,helps the ones who are lacking in this department.
    +Has a decent playtime on VSH.

/Sometimes, i mean like maybe once a week, he can get a bit negative for like 15 minutes but even then he still stays inside the boundaries.

Just an all around nice guy.+1

-He mains VSH pyro
    +Probably has a crush on me

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. TheJulianSNL

TheJulianSNL Senior Server Admin

Steam:
    To be honest, I have nothing but good to say about you.
    You're a kind and friendly guy, I think you'd fit well as admin.

+1, good luck with the rest of your application, if you still need that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Dark Red

Dark Red MAH BOIS! Member

Steam:
    You would be a great fit in the vsh admin team @TheJulianSNL@TheJulianSNL already pointed out what I wanted to say, and from everybody else that plays the server I am happy that you decided to applay. You are the perfect candidate for the position. I currently don't see anything negative about you so you have my vote.

13. SoulStar

SoulStar Cool Cat Senior Server Admin

Steam:
    Met you from time to time, you're nice and seem to know your stuff. All-round a nice regular.
    I'd vote you on any server as long as your activity was good.

Its a +1 from me!

14. Lunar

Lunar Just a fabulous roaming weirdo~ Senior Server Admin

Steam:
    Though i personally have some minor issues with you, i still want to give you a fair review in the aspects that actually matter.
    -Nice
    -Friendly
    -Knows the rules
    -Social
    -Fun to be around and can crack people up
    -Not Toxic ingame (except when playing Pyro, no fun allowed i guess xD)
    -For the most part, pretty mature especially for his age.

it's gonna be a +1 from me and good luck on your application.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  15. Avaritia

Avaritia Genuinely crazy Moderator Server Helper VIP

Steam:
    Accepted.

Contact me on steam to set up your permissions. Your mentor will be AhquaAhqua.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.