Declined Community Alliance

Discussion in 'Suggestions (archive)' started by Ulreth*, Feb 8, 2017.

?

Would you like to have a SoccerMod server for your community?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulreth*

Ulreth* Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Hello! A few years ago appeared the idea of creating a community dedicated to SoccerMod in CS:GO, and from that idea we could organize interesting matches in some of our servers around the world, here is some material:

Official steam group (server IPs inside):
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/F-I-F-A

International 11vs11 Match:

Brazil vs Switzerland:

And here is the important part, we would be very grateful if we can make an alliance between our communities and help each other, this can be done by opening a server in EU with your name (therefore is yours) and our SoccerMod, we can keep expanding our reach so more people can play this amazing game, for now we have 2 servers in south-america, the rest depends on you, i hope you like the idea.

2. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Forum Police Member

The genuine problem I'd see is the lack of other admins/regulars of ours who actually are over near you guys. I won't answer on the csgo part, wouldn't know.

It's also a thing where n0name, would have to integrate stuff and partner info set up. It's not hard, but again I've only heard about you guys through 1 csgo friend of mine, and he barely had a memory of it.

Overall though it seems nice. Well see what others think, especially our csgo players.

3. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Well, considering the vote is mostly negative, and there is no real interest from the CS:GO part of our community, I am going to deny this suggestion.
    Thanks for reaching out anyways! Maybe we could look at it again in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.