1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Declined [Chloride] Application

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Chloride, Apr 18, 2017.

?

Would you like to see him/her as an admin?

This poll will close on May 2, 2017 at 5:12 PM.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chloride

Chloride Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep SourceBans gameMe
    Your name
    David B

Date of birth

Which languages do you speak?
    English, Polish

In which timezone do you live?
    GMT

Steam Community URL

Your gameMe page

Your total playtime on the applied server(s)

Server(s) you wish to be admin on
    CSGO - Surf Beginner [Tier 1-2 | Timer | Ranks] :: F-o-G.eu

If you already have experience, which plugin were you using?
    Other

Adding to the question above, which community were you admin for?
    Konvict Gaming (KG), CounterStrike Network (CSN)

Tell us why you're applying
    Hey,

I want to become an admin on your servers because I recently got back into surfing. About one or two years go I used to be an active member of a Gaming Community called "Konvict Gaming". I used to surf there all day long and used to be an admin on all of their surf servers and I got on with everyone in the community with no negative feedback.

I'm applying for admin because I make a good admin with previous admin experience and I know what to do in serious situations, and I know most of the regular surfers on the servers.

2. Lelensko

Lelensko Senior Server Admin VIP

Steam:
    Go back to your previous admin application and read the first response from @Dark Red@Dark Red.
    Click the spoiler tag in his message.

3. Miller1989

Miller1989 Senior Server Admin

Steam:
    Your reasoning for being an admin is bad, your connection time just reached the minimum, you play maybe 20 minutes every 2 days and sometimes a bit longer then 2 hours.
    As you said,
    . What assurance do you give us that you are not going to leave after a few days or weeks after becoming an admin?
    You barely tell us anything about yourself in this application, so even people that are very active in surf that don't know you yet won't know who you are by reading this.
    Also, I think almost none of the people in surf know who you are, nor the people in this community.
    The only plus side to you is that you are a nice person. But that is not going to gain you "yes" from me.

Try to be more active in the server and get to know people a bit more. I know you are a nice person and you never cause trouble on the server but try to give more insight of what would make you a good admin on the server.

Anyways, I don't have the last word, so good luck with your app.

Cheers!

4. Chloride

Chloride Member

Steam:
    The question is why am I applying for admin, not to give you my life story. Theres a reason why I greet myself on the forum, to talk about myself there.

5. Miller1989

Miller1989 Senior Server Admin

Steam:
    You should read the guide on how to make a proper admin application before posting.
    Here is the link https://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/pruus-guide-to-submitting-an-admin-application.2227/

Also, try reading other admin apps and see the difference between the ones that got accepted and the ones that got declined. After checking that out you will probably understand why so many down votes.

Just trying to help you but your cocky answer is not really something that people look for in an app imo.

6. Littlemadtiger

Littlemadtiger Ruski Senior Server Admin VIP

Steam:
    I'll be dead honest, few people ever read the introductions anymore, so reading these is actually useful for some individuals. Especially since you're applying for such position in a very large community, it makes it easier on us admins to know who to accept based off of what they wrote.

This is not a reason for applying: "I want to become an admin on your servers because I recently got back into surfing"

-That is a reason for getting back into your gaming world. You answered the question to why you shouldn't be an admin more importantly since that very snarky comment.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  7. n0name

n0name Founder VIP

Steam:
    Gonna deny this, see replies above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.