Resolved Broken checkpoints on 1-2 and 1-3 surf server

Discussion in 'Report a problem (archive)' started by lemood, Apr 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lemood

lemood Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    So, two weeks or so ago server got new checkpoint system with checkpoint WRs. There was big WR spam, server was lagging a lot, after hour or two it was removed. Now there is no any checkpoints on 1-2 and 1-3, but checkpoints are fine on 1-4. Can we get back our checkpoints at 1-2 and 1-3 servers?

2. Yoda

Yoda Genuinely crazy Moderator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    Sorry that I was so rude on the server earlier. People keep asking me the same questions and I give them the same answers.

Back to the reply:
    If you havent noticed yet the 1-3 Server has the CP system back up again. Our beloved n0name *crawls out of ass again* is testing WHY it is lagging out the server. (My guess would go to the times that are constantly being saved in the database)
    I am sure that if he cannot find the reason he will add the old system again since, I agree, the CP's are important. (When the total best time of yourself is saved..)

If you want to be up to date with the current state of the CP Plugin go ahead and look at http://forums.f-o-g.eu/threads/10766-kinda-public-beta-timer-wrcps/page3#post84223 every once in a while. All updates will be posted there.

Later!

3. lemood

lemood Member

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    I know peoples keep asking about this, thats why i ask :/

4. n0name

n0name Administrator

Steam:
    Steam SteamRep
    This should now work, if not, please make a new topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.